List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/11/24 09:05AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/25 08:02AM, Views: 228, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/11/24 09:05AM
    Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP
    allmylovingdays

http://www.eonline.com/news/365664/larry-hagman-his-five-greatest-roles?cmpid=rs... />

The resurrection of Dallas this past year on TNT gave us all a wonderful taste of hope that a soap opera written well can achieve critical acclaim and an audience.

I loved him of course in I Dream of Jeannie and he will forever be JR.

RIP Larry you will be missed.

#2   2012/11/24 08:30PM
    Re: Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: www.eonline.com/news/365664/larry-hagman-his-five-greatest-roles?cmpid=rss-00000... />

The resurrection of Dallas this past year on TNT gave us all a wonderful taste of hope that a soap opera written well can achieve critical acclaim and an audience.

Thank You allmylovingdays..
    Your words in remembering Larry Hagman are beautifully written. He will forever be remembered and cherished as the wonderfully talented actor he was.

OT
    I hardly ever log on anymore, but I've been looking for a way to say hello and Happy Thanksgiving to you. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. I think of you often and I wanted to THANK YOU for ALL the JOY and Laughter you added to my life in 2012. I will keep you in my prayers for GOD to bless you with his Very Best.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/24 08:31PM
    #3   2012/11/25 08:02AM
    Re: Larry Hagman Died Nov 23rd. RIP
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: www.eonline.com/news/365664/larry-hagman-his-five-greatest-roles?cmpid=rss-00000... />

Hi AMLD's......

I was so sad to hear about Larry Hagman my daughter came into my bedroom and told me.

I am and always will be a "I dream of Jeannie" fan and I loved "Dallas"!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list