List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will and Gaby's Baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will and Gaby's Baby

Started by madamerose55 at 2012/11/21 10:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/09 01:51PM, Views: 6500, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/21 10:44PM
    Will and Gaby.s Baby
    madamerose55

does anyone on this show have a baby that the mother does not lie about who the father is. would love to see a happy couple have a child. what is wrong with saying Will is the father instead of lying and saying that Nick is the father, and why is Will letting this happen. do hope this baby lives, there are a lot of babies that die on this show too and would hate to see that. otherwise I am enjoying some of the storylines. I just love Brady and Eric, glad Brady is finally getting some good storylines.

#2   2012/11/22 04:53AM
    Re: Will and Gaby.s Baby
    Samianne99

Quote madamerose55: does anyone on this show have a baby that the mother does not lie about who the father is. would love to see a happy couple have a child. what is wrong with saying Will is the father instead of lying and saying that Nick is the father, and why is Will letting this happen. do hope this baby lives, there are a lot of babies that die on this show too and would hate to see that. otherwise I am enjoying some of the storylines. I just love Brady and Eric, glad Brady is finally getting some good storylines.

i the only reason I see them wanting to hide the truth is Nick's feelings around Gay People If it was not for Nick I feel Like Will would have told the Truth this is a soap the truth will come out it always come out I hope the truth comes out before the baby is born

#3   2012/11/22 02:47PM
    Days_pretender

yes... when Hope was having Ciara, they had contests with us the fans to think of the names we liked, and then when a couple of them were the final few that they liked too, then we voted on the names and picked Ciara. They were very proud of the baby coming and the whole entire thing. I loved it, and voted for the winner that time..... LOL....

#4   2012/11/29 05:20PM
    Samianne99

I loved November 28ths episode show when Will just blurts out that he was the father I am loving this story line

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/29 05:21PM
    #5   2012/11/30 01:00AM
    stjarna

Quote Samianne99: I loved November 28ths episode show when Will just blurts out that he was the father I am loving this story line

It was good.
    Loved the whole dynamic between all of them, and Chad arriving at the door. The mess in one point was relly good- those young actors showed in that moment that they can carry the show in their own right! Great.
    I love the young kids on the block!!!!

#6   2012/11/30 04:27AM
    kenerly1

So does Nick want to pass it off as his baby? and I cannot see Will and Gaby going along with this. Nick is still creepy to me.

#7   2012/11/30 06:28PM
    Re: Will and Gaby's Baby
    Samianne99

Quote kenerly1: So does Nick want to pass it off as his baby? and I cannot see Will and Gaby going along with this. Nick is still creepy to me.

I agree Nick is a bit Creepy
    I want Will to claim his Child

#8   2012/11/30 08:11PM
    Dayz

Quote Samianne99:
    Quote kenerly1: So does Nick want to pass it off as his baby? and I cannot see Will and Gaby going along with this. Nick is still creepy to me.

I agree Nick is a bit Creepy
    I want Will to claim his Child

I agree as well. Something just isn't right with Nick. He's way too possessive. He was all mad when he thought the baby was Chad's, but not mad at all when he found out it's Will's. I think he wants to raise the baby as his for only two reasons... 1) He hates that Will is gay and 2) He wants to control Gabi and now the baby. He's not doing it out of love. And now this idea that they'll just act as if the baby comes early. Come on, Nick is supposedly a genius, I'm sure he knows they can't pull that off. He has something up his sleeve.

I also think that even though Will decides to go along with Nick's plan... it won't be for very long. It's going to start eating at him and he'll eventually change his mind and want to fight for his baby. By then, Nick is going to be even more possessive as if he really is the father and it's not going to be pretty.

#9   2012/12/04 08:55PM
    Cynderdays

Will will stand up to this situation. He will believe in Sonny's love for him and the two of them will raise this child together. They are young but they will succeed together.

#10   2012/12/05 06:11AM
    stjarna

They both first think of themselves and not the baby and how she/he would see things.
    What about the child's right to know both his/her real parents?!
    I know Will was the toy in Lucas-Samantha battle ground- and that exactly should have taught him that he should make sure the child is treated differently by both parents.
    He can't that insecure surely.
    Also, don't they think for one minute that the child when he/she grow up and the truth comes out will resent them both.?!?
    It's the 21st century- there is something called the modern family and it works!!!!

Or is Gabi's agenda actually that she doesn't want her child being raised by Will cos he is gay?I wonder.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/05 06:14AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list