List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ raped Sami???!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ raped Sami???!

Started by SoapFan19 at 2012/11/17 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 05:22AM, Views: 5922, Replies: 84
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2012/11/20 04:49AM
    Re: EJ raped Sami???!
    sharon n nic...

Quote glowhip:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Another EJ thread!

Let me just clear the AIR about Sami and EJ....

EJ said he would save Lucas's life only if Sami had sex with him, Sami agreed.

End of story!

Thank you. Thank you, Thank you

If I remember correctly they discussed it and Sami said we were both there so we know what happened. Ej apologized for even doing the bargaining. Sami said she hated the way he treated her afterwards. It was mean and it hurt her so she retaliated and told lucas he raped her to cover her own feelings and to keep Lucas once she found out she was pregnant knowing it could be Ejs.

End of story I hope

I tried my best not to weigh in on this thread, but...I really do not remember it playing out in this rosy picture that you or the writers have painted. Noone who saw this act as it played out will ever forget the tears and horror on Sami's face as EJ committed this felony against her and then to have her raped a second time by this murderer Stephano and himself placed in her bed speaks volume on any legitamacy of them as a couple. And please let's not count the other numerous felonious acts he has committed against her and her family. The idea of them as a couple is not only ludicrous, but sick and disgusting and trust me for every viewer that watches them as couple,they will lose a viewer until that farce is over in the trash where it belongs.

EJAMI has had it ups and downs, good times bad times and REALLY bad times.

EJAMI's know EJ and Sami are not perfect.

But we like them that way!

Sami will never stay away from EJ. She has proved that time and time again.

Sami made love to EJ again after that......

Sami WENT to EJ at the worst time of her life and made love again to EJ ....

Sami stood by EJ all summer long when he was running for his life.....

Sami and EJ have forgiven each other for every bad thing they have done.

They have moved on and EJAMI's have too!

#52   2012/11/20 05:06AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote glowhip:
    Quote ejami2012:

End of story!

If I remember correctly they discussed it and Sami said we were both there so we know what happened. Ej apologized for even doing the bargaining. Sami said she hated the way he treated her afterwards. It was mean and it hurt her so she retaliated and told lucas he raped her to cover her own feelings and to keep Lucas once she found out she was pregnant knowing it could be Ejs.

End of story I hope

I tried my best not to weigh in on this thread, but...I really do not remember it playing out in this rosy picture that you or the writers have painted. Noone who saw this act as it played out will ever forget the tears and horror on Sami's face as EJ committed this felony against her and then to have her raped a second time by this murderer Stephano and himself placed in her bed speaks volume on any legitamacy of them as a couple. And please let's not count the other numerous felonious acts he has committed against her and her family. The idea of them as a couple is not only ludicrous, but sick and disgusting and trust me for every viewer that watches them as couple,they will lose a viewer until that farce is over in the trash where it belongs.

Hey there Long time no see!! Fantastic post, BTW
    Sami and Ej weren't playing, hey, let's make a deal that night..he had a gun on her and her man was dying under a beam. The actors admitted it was rape, the writers admitted it was rape and to forget he recently had her raped repeatly by Rafe2 (while he and pyschodad smoked cigars and laughed about it...that was just so creepy)...well, it happened. He has "raped" her on more than one occasion and that doesn't add up to a love story.

#53   2012/11/20 05:15AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote stjarna: just want to say that rape is a serious matter, and should not, imo, be done in soaps.

There was a comment that Samantha went and had sex with Lucas the same night. After a violation, you really would not want anybody near you, imo. writers should have known better then to go with that s/l ack then.
    Anyway, in 2008, it was clarified by both characters.
    It's a soap and lots of stuff is modified with the characters....

EJ and Samantha's relationship is super tempestious. that makes them a soap couple to be glued on to watch,imo.

I agree rape and other delicate subjects really shouldnt be on soaps cause it causes uproar, but I guess they want to deal with real life issues.

At this point soaps are slowly being cancelled so they try to keep ratings up. Ej and Sami have had issues but the writers are trying to get away from this cause Ej and Sami / Alison and James work together is awesome, The chemistry between these two is off the charts, they bring it everytime, This is what is needed to boast ratings. Good acting. Some people maynot like them together but no one can deny they light up the screen every time. They are moving them slowly together which is good cause done right can possibly get more people on their side.

Iknow I'm enjoying, loving the build up of Ej and Sami hope it continues.

and continues and continues and continues.....

I's time for EJAMI!!!!!!

EJAMI is and always will be the ENDGAME!

#54   2012/11/20 06:21AM
    SafenSound

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
    Quote glowhip:
    Quote ejami2012:

End of story!

End of story I hope

Hey there Long time no see!! Fantastic post, BTW
    Sami and Ej weren't playing, hey, let's make a deal that night..he had a gun on her and her man was dying under a beam. The actors admitted it was rape, the writers admitted it was rape and to forget he recently had her raped repeatly by Rafe2 (while he and pyschodad smoked cigars and laughed about it...that was just so creepy)...well, it happened. He has "raped" her on more than one occasion and that doesn't add up to a love story.

Great post Lumi! It's too bad the writers forget what was actually filmed and aired and it ends up biting them in butt and imo they have no credibility to maintain this farce of ejami, it's just a matter of time before the implosion, ha!

#55   2012/11/20 07:58AM
    Bricole

A timeless debate that never gets old. I guess this is why KC is placing what was it called "lock, stock, and barrel"? Or something like that? Anyway, Days will continue to look to EJ and Sami to carry the show. No other couple brings out such passion in each other and in the viewers like these two. I am glad to see another EJ thread. Plus lots of posts that show that viewers really are tuning in. This is great !!!!

#56   2012/11/20 09:26AM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote stjarna: just want to say that rape is a serious matter, and should not, imo, be done in soaps.

There was a comment that Samantha went and had sex with Lucas the same night. After a violation, you really would not want anybody near you, imo. writers should have known better then to go with that s/l ack then.
    Anyway, in 2008, it was clarified by both characters.
    It's a soap and lots of stuff is modified with the characters....

EJ and Samantha's relationship is super tempestious. that makes them a soap couple to be glued on to watch,imo.

I agree rape and other delicate subjects really shouldnt be on soaps cause it causes uproar, but I guess they want to deal with real life issues.

At this point soaps are slowly being cancelled so they try to keep ratings up. Ej and Sami have had issues but the writers are trying to get away from this cause Ej and Sami / Alison and James work together is awesome, The chemistry between these two is off the charts, they bring it everytime, This is what is needed to boast ratings. Good acting. Some people maynot like them together but no one can deny they light up the screen every time. They are moving them slowly together which is good cause done right can possibly get more people on their side.

Iknow I'm enjoying, loving the build up of Ej and Sami hope it continues.

and continues and continues and continues.....

I's time for EJAMI!!!!!!

EJAMI is and always will be the ENDGAME!

AGREED!!!!! ENDGAME = EJAMI....LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL!

HOW MANY TIMES,,,,,,,IT'S A SOAP OPERA!!!
    No person or animal was hurt in the taping of that stupid, stupid, stupid scene!! The writers should be brought to task for writing such trash!!! JMO

ENGAME = EJAMI

#57   2012/11/20 09:53AM
    EpicFail

it was a very bad decision to have EJ/Sami play out the way they did. For a lot of fans, it drew a line in the sand. If they thought they were going to create another Luke/Laura they failed desperately.

And although Sami has forgiven EJ, many of the fans of this show never will.

#58   2012/11/20 10:18AM
    speechless

Quote EpicFail: it was a very bad decision to have EJ/Sami play out the way they did. For a lot of fans, it drew a line in the sand. If they thought they were going to create another Luke/Laura they failed desperately.

Awesome post! I may not believe EJ needs to be forgiven or has done anything to be forgiven for but your post sums up this discussion nicely. Thank you

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/20 10:19AM
    #59   2012/11/20 10:20AM
    DaysLover09

The rape scene between EJ and Sami was one discusting image I will never forget. Sami was in fear of her life. Her life must have flashed before her eyes as she sat there in horror and dismay on what was about to take place. I saw her shaking in anger, pain, and frustration; probably thinking that she is being punished for her past sins. She never knew that she would meet up with EJ that night. She just wanted to save her husband’s life; not to be reduculed, persecuted, and threatened. If she had only met someone else that night, she would have never been forced against her will. She was placed in a tough situation. The point in which I am making is that after watching the scene again, it redefined the meaning of rape. I don’t want to go into too much details, but the character of EJ makes me sick; especially how he has been so determined to put Sami in his orbit 24/7. I have never seen someone so obssessed. It is beyond comprehension.

#60   2012/11/20 11:57AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote EpicFail: it was a very bad decision to have EJ/Sami play out the way they did. For a lot of fans, it drew a line in the sand. If they thought they were going to create another Luke/Laura they failed desperately.

Exactly! And i'd like to remind those who think it doesn't matter if fictional characters forgive each other, however it does matter what the viewers think.

Another poster said it perfectly: The idea of them as a couple is not only ludicrous, but sick and disgusting and trust me for every viewer that watches them as couple,they will lose a viewer until that farce is over in the trash where it belongs.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list