List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 7370, Replies: 98
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/03 10:41AM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    Axl Rose

I don't expect Eric to leave the priesthood anytime soon but if Eric is no longer a priest then maybe just maybe he and Nicole might have a chance at real happiness but only if he were to leave the priesthood because you know how Eric loves being a priest but yet he is tempted by Nicole in the sense that he knows that he is in love with her and that he wants to be with her but the priesthood is the only thing standing in their way

#82   2013/08/04 07:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: I don't expect Eric to leave the priesthood anytime soon but if Eric is no longer a priest then maybe just maybe he and Nicole might have a chance at real happiness but only if he were to leave the priesthood because you know how Eric loves being a priest but yet he is tempted by Nicole in the sense that he knows that he is in love with her and that he wants to be with her but the priesthood is the only thing standing in their way

Ok, I agree Eric would have to leave the church first before pursing Niki.

#83   2013/08/05 06:28PM
    Axl Rose

Ericole all the way

#84   2013/11/02 06:15AM
    CindyHaskins

I really want eric and nicole to be together has a couple.

#85   2013/11/15 05:11PM
    CindyHaskins

Main eric and nicole where so awesome in todays episode of days. and i cant wait to see this storyline start to unfold.

#86   2013/11/16 09:34AM
    Axl Rose

Here is hoping Ericole becomes a couple for real

#87   2013/11/16 08:51PM
    CindyHaskins

I am not about to give up on eric and nicole become a couple because the are so meant to be together.

#88   2013/11/17 01:11AM
    catherineb

Quote CindyHaskins: Main eric and nicole where so awesome in todays episode of days. and i cant wait to see this storyline start to unfold.

Their scenes were just magical and awesome. My heart truly broke for Eric but he now knows how Nicole feels. You could see the angsty, the anger and the love from both of them. It's going to be a long road ahead of them but i think for now they both need space and time. But Eric will chase her definitely and Nicole will forgive Eric in due time and their friendship will be back on track. I hope we get a Christmas kiss atleast that or Eric confessing that he still loves Nicole when him and Daniel are fighting or something.

#89   2013/12/13 04:41PM
    all4vibs

Apart from Ejami, this is my second favorite couple on DOOL. Last week, when Eric tried to lean in for a hug and then Nic turned away was so hot. These two have awesome chemistry.

I read a spoiler that there is an unexpected kiss on NYE and I hope that it is Eric kissing Nicole!!!

#90   2013/12/14 02:56AM
    fadingrose

Mine is probably a minority opinion, but--much as I like Nicole and admire her acting skills-- I do not want Ericole to happen.I believe that Eric belongs in the priesthood and hope he is cleared and allowed to follow his calling. Even if the diaconate strips him of his collar and he turns to Nicole, I think that he will continue to regret that he can no longer serve in the ministry of the church. Eventually he may unfairly resent Nicole for hovering over him ever since he returned to Salem and he might permanently break off their relationship.

On Friday's episode one of those "Breaking News" clips interrupted the last five minutes of DAYS. All I caught was a hint that Nicole is going to ask Daniel to do her a big favor. Probably it will be to play-act that the two of THEM are now a couple, so that people will not suspect that Nicole loves Eric (as Marlena warned). Do we really need another "fake" romance to muddy the waters? What about the additional angst it may cause Eric--and even Jenn, with whom I thought Nicole had established a renewed "friendship? Woe is me--we may have to wait until 2014 for a HAPPY holiday season (Thanksgiving was already ruined)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/14 02:59AM
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list