List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 7617, Replies: 98
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #71   2013/04/28 07:30AM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I just don't know how Niki is going to hold back her feelings to Eric?

I did like the ending when they shook on it but -didn't like it that Eric needed to be told about how she reunited the most boring couple ever to get him to rethink or forgive Niki on her latest indescretion.

Hey!
    Its not a matter of Nicole hiding her feelings it's a matter of ERIC HIDDING his!!
    HE IS SO INTO DENIAL that it won't be hard for him. I am wondering if he really listened to Father Matt and that's why he was praying when Niki first came to see him. Asking for these thoughts and desires to go away??? He seemed angry still with her the next day though so perhaps not. Maybe he was asking God to let his anger go away?? who knows he is keeping things pretty closed up.

Will Niki be living on church grounds still?

Did anyone hear what Ari said while she was in Atlanta about how this storyline is going????

#72   2013/05/01 01:07PM
    mama rosa

Holy Co Worker!!

Vargas couldn't hold back the true man that he is!! Vargas picked the wrong woman to threaten though,Nicole could give a rats behind what Vargas says, She will find away to try to protect Eric and his Project...Vargas has no idea what's going to be coming!!

Eric will be saving Nicole somewhere down the line,Heart and Soul!!!

#73   2013/05/01 06:33PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Holy Co Worker!!

Vargas couldn't hold back the true man that he is!! Vargas picked the wrong woman to threaten though,Nicole could give a rats behind what Vargas says, She will find away to try to protect Eric and his Project...Vargas has no idea what's going to be coming!!

Eric will be saving Nicole somewhere down the line,Heart and Soul!!!

I hope you are right, cause Vargas scared me today. It seems Eric will have to come to her rescue. Him seeing them going at it again-in his flashback, he is so jealous

#74   2013/07/25 05:55PM
    mama rosa

Bumping up the thread,it may get busy,coming up!...

#75   2013/07/26 06:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Bumping up the thread,it may get busy,coming up!...

Lots of people yesterday think he is distancing himself from her and that she mentioned going back to be being a reporter??

but ok MamaRosa I will help bump so maybe his storyline will get interesting.

#76   2013/08/02 01:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Do you think she got the hint, first Eric and now father Matt

#77   2013/08/02 01:35PM
    Axl Rose

Even so I can't see Eric leaving the priesthood because if he did, then that is the only way he and Nicole could ever truly be together so

#78   2013/08/02 01:35PM
    Axl Rose

Even so I can't see Eric leaving the priesthood because if he did, then that is the only way he and Nicole could ever truly be together so

#79   2013/08/03 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: Even so I can't see Eric leaving the priesthood because if he did, then that is the only way he and Nicole could ever truly be together so

you don't expect him to ever give it up?

#80   2013/08/03 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: Even so I can't see Eric leaving the priesthood because if he did, then that is the only way he and Nicole could ever truly be together so

you don't expect him to ever give it up?

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list