List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 7643, Replies: 98
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2013/03/03 02:25PM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    alwaysEJ

Quote Undeniable Truth:
    Quote alwaysEJ: They're on today's show, right? Haven't had a chance to sit down & watch it yet but it's on the DVR.

Yes. You'll look forward to tomorrow too.

Finally caught up on last week's shows & yes, I loved the stuff between these two. AZ & GV are really selling this s/l IMO. Not any two actors could pull this off when there'e virtually no physical relationship between them, & GV is doing a fantastic job playing the totally clueless, naive priest. Of course, I'm very ready for him to get a clue

#62   2013/03/13 12:56PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote Undeniable Truth: Alright. I may hop this wagon.

Looking forward to the rest of this confessional scene.

It took me forever to find this thread. For some reason I jut kept missing it.

So I haven't hopped the wagon yet. It's a bit slow. Hopefully we get to see a quicker pace soon.

#63   2013/03/13 01:14PM
    stjarna

Quote Undeniable Truth:
    Quote Undeniable Truth: Alright. I may hop this wagon.

Looking forward to the rest of this confessional scene.

It took me forever to find this thread. For some reason I jut kept missing it.

So I haven't hopped the wagon yet. It's a bit slow. Hopefully we get to see a quicker pace soon.

too slow!
    I am losing interest!

#64   2013/03/13 01:42PM
    alwaysEJ

It is moving extremely slowly. I do enjoy their scenes, & I thought AZ looked wonderful in the red sweater they had her in last week. Were it not for GV & AZ, this s/l would be pretty dull IMO. I still think they sizzle together.

I think soon Eric is going to have to get a clue @ Nicole's feelings - either figure it out himself (not likely though) or in classic soap fashion, overhear Nicole talking with someone else @ her predicament, or overhear her talking to herself. That would be a little progress, & it'd be fun to watch Eric around her once he knows what she's feeling.

#65   2013/04/24 08:12AM
    alwaysEJ

Ok, I am reviving this thread b/c these two were great yesterday

Wow, AZ & GV are good together, IMO. Their confrontation was awesome, & finally someone, albeit another priest, suggests to Eric that there's something going on aside from friendship . . . yay! A little progress.

I think Nicole may've wanted, just a little, for Eric to catch her with Vargas. Love that Nicole called out Eric's name. It's so appropriate considering the first time she slept w/EJ he called her Samantha.

#66   2013/04/24 04:24PM
    mama rosa

So happy she said Eric!...
    I knew that the "hook up" would go limp!...Nicole and Vargas could remain friends I'm good with that...Cause buried deep Eric knows now that he loves Nicole so it's only a matter of time before he slams his head into a wall and knows that he is In Love with Nicole and always has been!!...
    Mary's talking to you Eric,best listen!...The heart must be true,...And the Heart wants what the Heart wants,Follow it....I think Eric will be the One that gives Nicole the family she has always wanted because it's what he's always wanted for her and him....

#67   2013/04/24 05:48PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: So happy she said Eric!...
    I knew that the "hook up" would go limp!...Nicole and Vargas could remain friends I'm good with that...Cause buried deep Eric knows now that he loves Nicole so it's only a matter of time before he slams his head into a wall and knows that he is In Love with Nicole and always has been!!...
    Mary's talking to you Eric,best listen!...The heart must be true,...And the Heart wants what the Heart wants,Follow it....I think Eric will be the One that gives Nicole the family she has always wanted because it's what he's always wanted for her and him....
    I hope so. Everyone want's Niki to have that happy family even though there goes our boozing gal. I've liked her best when she was boozing and sexing up the guys. I always pictured her with Brady and this isn't bashing --I hope you all know I just liked her character when her and Brady were sort of destructive and I could totally see her in a relationship, ust like how Brady is now with Kristen.

#68   2013/04/25 02:35PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: So happy she said Eric!...
    I hope so. Everyone want's Niki to have that happy family even though there goes our boozing gal. I've liked her best when she was boozing and sexing up the guys. I always pictured her with Brady and this isn't bashing --I hope you all know I just liked her character when her and Brady were sort of destructive and I could totally see her in a relationship, ust like how Brady is now with Kristen.

Yes she's back where she belongs holding hands with Eric!!
    I take it,It's a start it comes with Forgiveness!!..

#69   2013/04/27 07:47AM
    allmylovingdays

I just don't know how Niki is going to hold back her feelings to Eric?

I did like the ending when they shook on it but -didn't like it that Eric needed to be told about how she reunited the most boring couple ever to get him to rethink or forgive Niki on her latest indescretion.

#70   2013/04/27 05:46PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: I just don't know how Niki is going to hold back her feelings to Eric?

I did like the ending when they shook on it but -didn't like it that Eric needed to be told about how she reunited the most boring couple ever to get him to rethink or forgive Niki on her latest indescretion.

Hey!
    Its not a matter of Nicole hiding her feelings it's a matter of ERIC HIDDING his!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list