List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 7239, Replies: 98
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/21 09:56PM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    alwaysEJ

Quote RachJ: Haven't read any posts, but wanted to say how much I love Ericole! These two have awesome chemistry and I just want them together already. I'm a Nicole fan and really want her to be happy and find someone who loves her unconditionally. I find it ironic that her soulmate is Sami's twin, but hey it works because these to are awesome together. I loved when Eric said in today's epi that Nic always gets what she wants in the end. Foreshadowing? I think so

Yeah I loved that line

Loving these two.

#52   2013/02/26 04:08PM
    alwaysEJ

Some nice moments so far this week

A pretty tight hug yesterday . . . you know for a priest & all

#53   2013/02/27 03:19AM
    tariro

Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote RachJ: Haven't read any posts, but wanted to say how much I love Ericole! These two have awesome chemistry and I just want them together already. I'm a Nicole fan and really want her to be happy and find someone who loves her unconditionally. I find it ironic that her soulmate is Sami's twin, but hey it works because these to are awesome together. I loved when Eric said in today's epi that Nic always gets what she wants in the end. Foreshadowing? I think so

Yeah I loved that line

Loving these two.

I'm now officially loving Ericole and yes I think its so ironic if the man for her is Sami's twin !

#54   2013/02/27 06:35AM
    kenerly1

Quote tariro:
    Quote alwaysEJ:

Yeah I loved that line

Loving these two.

I'm now officially loving Ericole and yes I think its so ironic if the man for her is Sami's twin !

So do you think Nicole will fess up today that she is in love with Eric? I thought for sure when he got hit on the head that he would wake up and forget he had been a priest and grab her and kiss her..Oh well!!!!

#55   2013/02/27 10:07AM
    mama rosa

Yes, FINALLY!!...Eric has seen the light!!!
    We know how Nicole feels but....
    It's not only Nicole that has a lot of confronting feelings to do!!...Maybe Now Eric will tell her how hurt he was when She sold her soul to that She-Devil Kate and basically sold herself for 5 million for the pleasure of Marrying Lucas!!..And that Nicole was his only true soul-mate,and one Great Love and never one day went by that he didn't think of her.....
    That's when everything changed for them and I think if he can forgive her for that they do for sure stand a chance after all these years!!....Foreshadowing this all coming Full Circle!..Golden Ring! ..........

#56   2013/02/27 10:51AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: Yes, FINALLY!!...Eric has seen the light!!!
    It's not only Nicole that has a lot of confronting feelings to do!!...Maybe Now Eric will tell her how hurt he was when She sold her soul to that She-Devil Kate and basically sold herself for 5 million for the pleasure of Marrying Lucas!!..And that Nicole was his only true soul-mate,and one Great Love and never one day went by that he didn't think of her.....
    That's when everything changed for them and I think if he can forgive her for that they do for sure stand a chance after all these years!!....Foreshadowing this all coming Full Circle!..Golden Ring! ..........

heading for the golden ring! -rocky road ahead!

#57   2013/02/28 05:44PM
    Undeniable T...

Alright. I may hop this wagon.

Looking forward to the rest of this confessional scene.

#58   2013/02/28 06:57PM
    alwaysEJ

They're on today's show, right? Haven't had a chance to sit down & watch it yet but it's on the DVR.

#59   2013/02/28 07:45PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote alwaysEJ: They're on today's show, right? Haven't had a chance to sit down & watch it yet but it's on the DVR.

Yes. You'll look forward to tomorrow too.

#60   2013/03/01 04:06AM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa: Yes, FINALLY!!...Eric has seen the light!!!

heading for the golden ring! ~) -rocky road ahead!

Morning!

Yes,but at least we are finally in the car!!...LOL

Nicole asked for Gods help and Holy smokes did he Deliver,a "Special Delivery for Nicole Walker!!"
    Wow,I can hardly wait to hear Nicole's Confession to God!
    As soon as Nicole opened her mouth did you see the look on Eric's face!!???.. ..I sure hope he's ready for the ride of his life!!....
    He couldn't walk out of Confession,could he? ......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list