List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 6827, Replies: 98
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2013/02/18 05:51PM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    Days Dreamer

Quote alwaysEJ: These two are on today! Yay!

I feel the same way!

#42   2013/02/19 11:46PM
    tariro

Wasn't too sure about this couple at first because I guess priests are still kind of sacred too me ,much more than say a married man but Nicole's had a tough year and she deserves a good guy for once ,I actually hope he is a priest not undercover or anything because I now kind of like the idea of a bad girl and a sweet guy,used too ff a lot of Nicole too but I am actually watching her with this guy trying to see what happens next! Its kind of a hot switch from some guy seducing a nun ,hope they get together though if you defrock a priest I think you should stay together forever!

#43   2013/02/20 04:55PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Lennie: I am glad to see Eric back again , i remember the days of Eric and Nicole, when they use to go out, does anyone else remember???

I am hoping we see some of their past mentioned and so on... and maybe pair up again

i don't like when people like victor and other who keep putting down nicole and saying she will never change when they have or member of their own families who were just as bad or worst look at nicole's back ground anyone would be a mess most of the others had not been through what she has i like nicole and hope her and rafe to be together or brady. but now i like her and eric

#44   2013/02/20 04:56PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Dayz: I loved Eric and Nicole the first time around. I was sad to see them split up. I don't think Nicole has had a real connection with anyone since then. I just hope there is chemistry with this new actor though.

yea let eric be a pastor who can be married and that would solve it all he can preach and serve god and marry nicole

#45   2013/02/20 04:58PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote speechless:
    Quote alwaysEJ: Just watched them together for the first time & they're quite delicious. I'd watch him with pretty much anyone though. YUM.

I wasn't feeling him when he was GH but something bout him now is HOT. Is his hair darker? I'm trying to put my finger on it, literally,

to me it is because he is a man of god and that makes him a strong attractive man

#46   2013/02/21 04:06AM
    stjarna

Quote summerwind.janis:
    Quote Dayz: I loved Eric and Nicole the first time around. I was sad to see them split up. I don't think Nicole has had a real connection with anyone since then. I just hope there is chemistry with this new actor though.

yea let eric be a pastor who can be married and that would solve it all he can preach and serve god and marry nicole

Yes, I say so too.

#47   2013/02/21 04:47AM
    Jen821

Yesterday Eric gets hit over the head from the mugger and is lying there unconcious head bleeding on the floor and Nicole is freaking out and telling him she loves him and is looking at the blood on her hand and hugging him on the ground. Why isn't she calling 911 or something?

#48   2013/02/21 04:55AM
    stjarna

Quote Jen821: Yesterday Eric gets hit over the head from the mugger and is lying there unconcious head bleeding on the floor and Nicole is freaking out and telling him she loves him and is looking at the blood on her hand and hugging him on the ground. Why isn't she calling 911 or something?

I know- silly!!! I was screaming- get the ambulance!

#49   2013/02/21 05:06AM
    Days Dreamer

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Jen821: Yesterday Eric gets hit over the head from the mugger and is lying there unconcious head bleeding on the floor and Nicole is freaking out and telling him she loves him and is looking at the blood on her hand and hugging him on the ground. Why isn't she calling 911 or something?

I know- silly!!! I was screaming- get the ambulance!

I was saying the same thing. That would be the logical thing to do, but we know as a soap they needed time to show the blood on her hand, play the music, have her cry on him and say she loves him to build melodrama. Of course, we don't want anything to happen to that gorgeous man.....:).

#50   2013/02/21 11:14AM
    RachJ

Haven't read any posts, but wanted to say how much I love Ericole! These two have awesome chemistry and I just want them together already. I'm a Nicole fan and really want her to be happy and find someone who loves her unconditionally. I find it ironic that her soulmate is Sami's twin, but hey it works because these to are awesome together. I loved when Eric said in today's epi that Nic always gets what she wants in the end. Foreshadowing? I think so

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list