List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 6821, Replies: 98
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #31   2013/02/12 08:31PM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    hopey pix

I pray Eric won't dump Nicole for good!They are so darn hot together!!

#32   2013/02/12 09:30PM
    huntah

Quote alwaysEJ: Eric is the only guy I'd be happy to see her with if they continue to refuse to pair her with Brady. I liked her with Eric way back when, until of course she did the typical Nicole thing & took Kate's money in exchange for marrying Lucas.

I kind of like that he's a priest. I think Nicole will see that as a challenge

Yup. I loved Eric & Nic back in the day. And I must say AZ & GV have good, solid chemistry.

I'm kinda into them.

#33   2013/02/12 10:35PM
    stjarna

I say more of Ericole!!!

LOL- before I ff Nicole most of the time, now can't wait to see her and them...lol

they have solid chemistry!!!

#34   2013/02/12 10:40PM
    alwaysEJ

Oh, I LOVE these two. The last two days have been soooooo good between them.

So, I admit I wasn't paying a ton of attention at first, but Nicole is living in the convent, correct? I sure hope so, because that opens up all kinds of fun possibilities . . . a problem with a shower, a late night run to the fridge in her nightie, a power failure, etc. You know, classic soap stuff, with a fun priest twist.

I've read specs that he's not really a priest, that he's on some undercover mission or something. That has possibilities I'll admit, but whatever the reason, be it God or undercover work, something is keeping him in check right now b/c his eyes have been roooooaming the last two days He so obviously didn't want her going out drinking, & I don't think it's simply concern for her soul

I hope there's a long, slow burn for these two.

#35   2013/02/13 12:15AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote alwaysEJ: Oh, I LOVE these two. The last two days have been soooooo good between them.

So, I admit I wasn't paying a ton of attention at first, but Nicole is living in the convent, correct? I sure hope so, because that opens up all kinds of fun possibilities . . . a problem with a shower, a late night run to the fridge in her nightie, a power failure, etc. You know, classic soap stuff, with a fun priest twist.

I've read specs that he's not really a priest, that he's on some undercover mission or something. That has possibilities I'll admit, but whatever the reason, be it God or undercover work, something is keeping him in check right now b/c his eyes have been roooooaming the last two days He so obviously didn't want her going out drinking, & I don't think it's simply concern for her soul

I hope there's a long, slow burn for these two.

They really do have chemistry, and Nicole needs a good, faithful and confident man. Can't wait to see how this is going to play out

#36   2013/02/13 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

I am sort of warming up to them. I don't like weeping sad Nicole and Monday she looked like 'a girl on fire' ready to seduce him but she knows HOW WRONG this is ...so seeing her fight her attraction is going to be fun.

I don't know what to think of Eric yet.

#37   2013/02/13 09:36PM
    alwaysEJ

** Spoiler **

Week of February 25 - "Eric pulls Nicole into an emotional hug."

Woooo Hooooo

#38   2013/02/18 10:40AM
    alwaysEJ

These two are on today! Yay!

#39   2013/02/18 01:39PM
    stjarna

Quote alwaysEJ: ** Spoiler **

Week of February 25 - "Eric pulls Nicole into an emotional hug."

Woooo Hooooo

Can't wait!
    I am liking Nicole and I can't believe it. ...( she is one of my not fav-s)

#40   2013/02/18 02:27PM
    HouseTops

Eric is so darn cute. He seems to be too naive for Nicole. Jury is still out for me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list