List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 7700, Replies: 98
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/15 08:59AM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    Lialovessoaps

I wasn't watching when they were a couple before. Was he a minister? If not, then I don't see her as a minister's wife, so how long will it last?

#12   2012/11/15 09:04AM
    Dayz

Quote Lialovessoaps: I wasn't watching when they were a couple before. Was he a minister? If not, then I don't see her as a minister's wife, so how long will it last?

No, he was not a minister when they were together. He was actually a budding photographer. It's a bit of a shock to see him come back as a priest. lol

#13   2012/11/15 12:42PM
    Lialovessoaps

Wow! It's going to be interesting to see how he went from photographer to clergy. I'm sure if Nicole has anything to do with it, he won't be one very long. Lol I wouldn't mind seeing them together. She really needs someone to come along who can help her forget all about Daniel.

#14   2012/11/15 01:57PM
    ejami2012

Love the new Eric . He and Nicole chemistry from the start. He was great with everyone, Cant wait to see what happens now between them,

#15   2012/11/15 03:15PM
    speechless

Liking GV and AZ's chemistry

#16   2012/11/15 03:22PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Lialovessoaps: I wasn't watching when they were a couple before. Was he a minister? If not, then I don't see her as a minister's wife, so how long will it last?

No he wasn't really religious at all last time he was on. And, he's not a minister, he's a priest. There's a difference. Typically priests aren't allowed to marry; they're celibate. So, Nicole's got her work cut out for her

Anyone else enjoy the irony of Sami's twin returning to Salem as a priest? I bet he has a few words for his sister

#17   2012/11/15 03:29PM
    Lennie

Quote speechless: Liking GV and AZ's chemistry

I agree, they have chemistry - i felt a warmth between them as Ericole

#18   2012/11/15 08:25PM
    alwaysEJ

Just watched them together for the first time & they're quite delicious. I'd watch him with pretty much anyone though. YUM.

#19   2012/11/18 06:44PM
    speechless

Quote alwaysEJ: Just watched them together for the first time & they're quite delicious. I'd watch him with pretty much anyone though. YUM.

I wasn't feeling him when he was GH but something bout him now is HOT. Is his hair darker? I'm trying to put my finger on it, literally,

#20   2012/11/18 09:28PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote speechless:
    Quote alwaysEJ: Just watched them together for the first time & they're quite delicious. I'd watch him with pretty much anyone though. YUM.

I wasn't feeling him when he was GH but something bout him now is HOT. Is his hair darker? I'm trying to put my finger on it, literally,

ahahaha! I don't watch GH so I've never had the pleasure of him until now

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list