List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)

Started by Lennie at 2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/01/02 06:11AM, Views: 7624, Replies: 98
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/13 03:16PM
    Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    Lennie

I am glad to see Eric back again , i remember the days of Eric and Nicole, when they use to go out, does anyone else remember???

I am hoping we see some of their past mentioned and so on... and maybe pair up again

#2   2012/11/13 04:11PM
    Re: Eric & Nicole Fan Thread (No Bashing)
    alwaysEJ

Eric is the only guy I'd be happy to see her with if they continue to refuse to pair her with Brady. I liked her with Eric way back when, until of course she did the typical Nicole thing & took Kate's money in exchange for marrying Lucas.

I kind of like that he's a priest. I think Nicole will see that as a challenge

#3   2012/11/14 12:35AM
    speechless

ITA if Nicole isn't with Brady ill take this pairing as I have fond memories of this couple. With that being said I'll have to watch and see if the chemistry is the same with the new Eric. Time will tell. I have to say watching today's scenes when Nicole saw Eric and started looking for him all around town I couldn't help but think dang weren't you just in love with Daniel? LOL

#4   2012/11/14 08:41AM
    Lennie

I still see Eric and Nicole as each other's first love

They loved each other

#5   2012/11/14 09:19AM
    stjarna

He could have come back as a vicar. It would be interesting to see Nicole trying to reform and rekindle things with him.
    just thoughts.

#6   2012/11/14 09:58AM
    Dayz

I loved Eric and Nicole the first time around. I was sad to see them split up. I don't think Nicole has had a real connection with anyone since then. I just hope there is chemistry with this new actor though.

#7   2012/11/14 06:36PM
    Lennie

Its just something Nicole said at the Hospital that all she wants is love, and why she always screws up - and i just thought of Eric, he loved her despite everything she did and was back then

#8   2012/11/14 07:13PM
    waggo50

Eric is the man for Nicole and she was a fool to dump him to marry Lucas for money. It will be interesting to see Eric having to choose between being a priest and Nicole.

#9   2012/11/14 08:00PM
    flightygirl

WOW! Eric is the best looking priest ever!

(I don't remember Greg Vaughn ever looking that good on GH)

I really hope Eric and Nicole have a lot of chemistry. This could be a really great story!

#10   2012/11/15 08:53AM
    Lennie

The first man to ever make her feel proper love and so on

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list