List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gay couple going too far!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Gay couple going too far!!!

Started by itsmemargaret at 2012/11/05 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/06 03:19AM, Views: 31944, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/11/05 04:51PM
    Re: Gay couple going too far!!!
    sharon n nic...

Quote oltlfan999:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote oltlfan999:
    Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Is Days going to far with this gay storyline.......

I guess it depends on your confront zone.

If two people love each other it doesn't matter to me if they are woman/man....man/man...woman/woman.

Do I want to see Sonny and Will making love?

I have to be honest, I don't.

Are the actors playing Sonny and Will gay in real life?

Chandler and Freddie are straight, but what does that have to do with it? They're actors.

I had a feeling they were.

They should have cast two real gay man for the part it would be more realistic.

They are actors playing a role. This isn't about two gay people. This is about two people that happen to be in love and are acting on that love. It makes no difference if the actors are gay or straight. Think about how many gay actors are playing straight roles and you wouldn't even know it.

This storyline is about two gay man that are in love.

I understand that these two straight guys are actors and they are acting, but to me their kissing scenes and there almost making love scene seemed forced on their parts, like they were not very comfortable doing that scene.

To each their own. Their kissing scenes look more natural and real than most other couples on this show.

#32   2012/11/05 04:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote oltlfan999:
    Quote IheartWilSon:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Is Days going to far with this gay storyline.......

I guess it depends on your confront zone.

If two people love each other it doesn't matter to me if they are woman/man....man/man...woman/woman.

Do I want to see Sonny and Will making love?

I have to be honest, I don't.

Are the actors playing Sonny and Will gay in real life?

Chandler and Freddie are straight, but what does that have to do with it? They're actors.

I had a feeling they were.

They should have cast two real gay man for the part it would be more realistic.

They are actors playing a role. This isn't about two gay people. This is about two people that happen to be in love and are acting on that love. It makes no difference if the actors are gay or straight. Think about how many gay actors are playing straight roles and you wouldn't even know it.

This storyline is about two gay man that are in love.

I understand that these two straight guys are actors and they are acting, but to me their kissing scenes and there almost making love scene seemed forced on their parts, like they were not very comfortable doing that scene.

I disagree. It looks very real to me. Have you seen the Nov. 14th preview?

No, anything good....

WilSon... Very hot! Very loving! It's the beginning of the scene when they make love for the 1st time.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5XZQG7dy98M

Very loving.....

#33   2012/11/05 05:49PM
    jca12321

I turned on the tv and see Sonny and Will in a lip lock. I found it disgusting. I will not watch this soap until that storyline is over. I don't care what anyone says about everyone deserves love, love comes in all packages, or that God didn't create gay people.

Bottom line. I don't like it, I refuse to watch it. If you want to watch this soap opera, go ahead. It's far from the best one left anyway. Disgusting!

#34   2012/11/05 05:59PM
    free will

I feel That Days are doing a fabulous job with the Gay Story line, They have shown both sides, which Lucas is totally fine with it, if they don't have sex, Nick uncomfortable cause of His believe,SADLY, we see this all the time, in real situations, or where ever we go, Some People can relate to this storyline, from some of the Soap Lines that are so far fetch, the way they lead up for Sonny and Will to be friends, then playful and Lovers, HANDS DOWN on them They are amazing actors, it would be very hard role to play at time when they are straight, AMAZING JOB on their part I see To people growing and falling deeply in love Which is nice to see I think that is what the writers want the fans to see, if that is the case they did their job

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/05 06:03PM
    #35   2012/11/05 06:05PM
    Str8tButEqual

Sami with her harem of men is disgusting because she keeps going from one man after another and then she cycles back to the beginning. Jennifer chasing after Dan when she just lost her husband is sickening to me. Nick & Gabi going to bed after he told her his views is hypocrisy. Will & Sonny have known each other for a little over a year as friends and they gradually became much closer which I consider to be the most loving and realistic romance that DOOL has had in a long time. Kudos to Days & NBC for putting this s/l out and I’ve written to each of them numerous times to let them know that I’m a part of their coveted demographic for their ratings and to keep up the great work that they’re doing. They must have listened because they’re continuing this story which I’m very glad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/05 06:10PM
    #36   2012/11/05 06:15PM
    princessange...

Quote Str8tButEqual: Sami with her harem of men is disgusting because she keeps going from one man after another and then she cycles back to the beginning. Jennifer chasing after Dan when she just lost her husband is sickening to me. Nick & Gabi going to bed after he told her his views is hypocrisy. Will & Sonny have known each other for a little over a year as friends and they gradually became much closer which I consider to be the most loving and realistic romance that DOOL has had in a long time. Kudos to Days & NBC for putting this s/l out and I’ve written to each of them numerous times to let them know that I’m a part of their coveted demographic for their ratings and to keep up the great work that they’re doing. They must have listened because they’re continuing this story which I’m very glad.

Well said

I think that Chandler and Freddie have done a fantastic job and I love this story line...I think they have great chemistry and the writers are doing a fantastic job!!!

#37   2012/11/05 06:23PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote days78:
    Quote itsmemargaret: Sexual love is a MAN AND WOMAN, why do you think God created male and female....GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!

Dear blissful poster - as I've pointed out same sex relationships occur everywhere in nature - there are gay humans, gay dogs, gay cats, etc.
    I'm pretty sure that God created all those creatures and they are not gay by choice, they were, yes, born that way.Just because they are not like you does not make them abnormal.
    What is abnormal is people that sit in judgement, I'm sure there is some kind of mental illness yet to be diagnosed about phobias on things that aren't similar to you or something.
    Why shouldn't Will & Sonny "lip lock" as you put it? They are two people falling in love, not kissing would be unnatural. My suggestion for you would be to take your own advice and GET OVER YOURSELF!!!
    What is abnormal is Gabbi having sex with Nick so quickly because she is so insecure. Gabbi needs therapy, Will just needs to get laid.

Judgement is usually based on ignorance. Ignorance is based on not having an experience or knowledge. There's actually people in this world that have none of that. So although it's hard to keep our cool and try to understand their point of view we need to when it comes to educating to an opened mind and there could very well be some lurking also.

Days78 i always love your posts and i believe they are done respectfully too. Everyone pro the gay community has been very patient with those who don't understand. I think Days is doing justice and so are all these posters.

Patience is a virtue.

#38   2012/11/05 06:37PM
    days78

Quote jca12321: I turned on the tv and see Sonny and Will in a lip lock. I found it disgusting. I will not watch this soap until that storyline is over. I don't care what anyone says about everyone deserves love, love comes in all packages, or that God didn't create gay people.

Bottom line. I don't like it, I refuse to watch it. If you want to watch this soap opera, go ahead. It's far from the best one left anyway. Disgusting!

Question for you, since you're going to stop watching the show, does that mean we will be lucky enough that you will stop posting also? What's "disgusting" is that hatred spewing out of your post. All that negative energy and anger certainly can't be healthy for ones mind, body or soul. I'll pray for a healing for you, so you're covered cause I have a special communication with God. But first I have to go put some really big false eyelashes on the headlights of my Miata... Oh wait, that image was way too gay for me, much rather see Will & Sonny in a big sloppy smooch as long as it's not as slobbery as John Black's.
    These guys should teach John and Grandma Marlena the art of good kissing. lol

#39   2012/11/05 06:43PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote days78:
    Quote jca12321: I turned on the tv and see Sonny and Will in a lip lock. I found it disgusting. I will not watch this soap until that storyline is over. I don't care what anyone says about everyone deserves love, love comes in all packages, or that God didn't create gay people.

Question for you, since you're going to stop watching the show, does that mean we will be lucky enough that you will stop posting also? What's "disgusting" is that hatred spewing out of your post. All that negative energy and anger certainly can't be healthy for ones mind, body or soul. I'll pray for a healing for you, so you're covered cause I have a special communication with God. But first I have to go put some really big false eyelashes on the headlights of my Miata... Oh wait, that image was way too gay for me, much rather see Will & Sonny in a big sloppy smooch as long as it's not as slobbery as John Black's.
    These guys should teach John and Grandma Marlena the art of good kissing. lol

Yikes didn't you read my post first LOL

Falsies on your Miata? O.M.G. what a visual

#40   2012/11/05 06:51PM
    Friendly88

I don't see anything wrong with days
    showing Wilsons relationship.The s/l
    touches on reality which is one thing
    I think some viewers will appreciate.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list