List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So who's gonna run the??...(spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So who's gonna run the??...(spoilers)

Started by SoapBox17 at 2012/10/21 03:50PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/22 03:44PM, Views: 1469, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/21 03:50PM
    So who's gonna run the??...(spoilers)
    SoapBox17

So, once Caroline takes off, who's gonna run the pub? I mean Kayla is back at the hospital. The Brady Pub can't be lost on this exit.

#2   2012/10/21 04:45PM
    Re: So who's gonna run the??...(spoilers)
    mama rosa

Quote SoapBox17: So, once Caroline takes off, who's gonna run the pub? I mean Kayla is back at the hospital. The Brady Pub can't be lost on this exit.

I agree the Pub is a main stay!

My vote goes to Sami!...She should leave DiMera Ent. and let Kristen run it after all she will need something to do!

And Sami could do something in her life to help her Grandmother after all she has done for her,.. this would let Caroline leave knowing that Sami does knows the Pub inside and out! And not worry about the Pub but her treatments...

#3   2012/10/21 05:06PM
    HouseTops

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote SoapBox17: So, once Caroline takes off, who's gonna run the pub? I mean Kayla is back at the hospital. The Brady Pub can't be lost on this exit.

My vote goes to Sami!...She should leave DiMera Ent. and let Kristen run it after all she will need something to do!

And Sami could do something in her life to help her Grandmother after all she has done for her,.. this would let Caroline leave knowing that Sami does knows the Pub inside and out! And not worry about the Pub but her treatments...

That woud be a great idea.

#4   2012/10/22 08:38AM
    Jen821

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote mama rosa:

That woud be a great idea.

Yes now that is wonderful idea! The Pub should be run by the Brady's and Sami could make Will a manager also so Will could run the Pub while Sonny is running the Cafe!! Excellent idea to have Sami in charge of the Pub and her kids!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/22 08:39AM
    #5   2012/10/22 09:04AM
    flightygirl

Roman. The Salem Police Dept. never solves crimes anyways so he may as well do double duty besides no crime ever slips past .

#6   2012/10/22 09:18AM
    Sunnydaz

I also vote for Sami to run the Pub while Caroline is gone. The kids are usually there so this way she'll be close to them. Besides she need to get away from CW and work in her family business.

#7   2012/10/22 10:09AM
    Bricole

Sami is not going to run the pub. She barely shows up for work at CW and the pub would be much more time consuming. Plus she has gotten used to the glamorous life as CEO. I don't see her giving that up without a fight. I can see Rafe getting fired from his job again and running the pub since the Brady's love him so.

#8   2012/10/22 01:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: Roman. The Salem Police Dept. never solves crimes anyways so he may as well do double duty besides no crime ever slips past .

Lol!

#9   2012/10/22 01:58PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole: Sami is not going to run the pub. She barely shows up for work at CW and the pub would be much more time consuming. Plus she has gotten used to the glamorous life as CEO. I don't see her giving that up without a fight. I can see Rafe getting fired from his job again and running the pub since the Brady's love him so.

another Lol!!!

#10   2012/10/22 02:06PM
    ImissTony

Not only "who will run the Pub?" but who will watch Sami's kids? Holy cow, she might actually be forced to spend time them.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list