List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WHO WANTS KIRSTEN STORMS BACK AS BELLE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO WANTS KIRSTEN STORMS BACK AS BELLE?

Started by Riegel Lady at 2006/10/19 05:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 11:34AM, Views: 2129, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/30 06:59AM
    Re: WHO WANTS KIRSTEN STORMS BACK AS BELLE?
    4evaDrake

Kirsten Storms is a great actress, she can play almost anything. I loved her as belle too, But in my opinion, the character of Belle has matured so much since she left, that i think she would not fit the part anymore. Martha Madison is doing a great job.

#22   2006/10/30 05:32PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

i agree 100% 4evadrake

#23   2006/10/30 10:30PM
    unknownfan

Quote allie_collegegirl21: i think maybe your not allowing yourselves to see KS as a mature person, i think she'll be a good mom to her and Lucky's baby on GH. and then you'll all say 'damn, i had no faith.'

please mature she aint really pregnant with lucky's baby she's just faking bein pregnant to see if lucky will be with her what she's doin aint mature at all it's childish someone who does somthing like that is LOW not mature IMHO

#24   2006/10/30 10:57PM
    rjhelms

The only way I think it would work is if Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook come back together. I don't care for what they've done to this couple and I don't think it can be repaired.

#25   2006/10/30 11:25PM
    Rayne

i do..cuz im use to the sweet honest belle..the charcter they have her as is a home recker! plus i think she's a lot prettier the the one they have now as belle...hehe

#26   2006/11/01 12:06PM
    babypowder

Kirsten as far as i have read is very happy where she is and with Budget cuts on Days i doubt she could be lured back any time soon.
    Plus with Jason gone i doubt she would have any reason to return.

#27   2006/11/01 06:36PM
    Natalie

Quote 4evaDrake: Kirsten Storms is a great actress, she can play almost anything. I loved her as belle too, But in my opinion, the character of Belle has matured so much since she left, that i think she would not fit the part anymore. Martha Madison is doing a great job.

I agree with u

#28   2006/11/02 01:16AM
    angrog3

Quote rjhelms: The only way I think it would work is if Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook come back together. I don't care for what they've done to this couple and I don't think it can be repaired.

ITA! Kirsten and Jason will always be the real SHELLE. I don't care for Martha or Brandon.

#29   2006/11/02 07:27AM
    KereiJane

Forget about Belle, they at least looked alike. I want the old Shawn back. Who is this new blue-eyed guy..

#30   2006/11/02 11:39AM
    spree

I think Martha is doing a fabulous job! The new Shawn could be better played. I don't watch GH much anymore, and I don't care for KS in the role of Maxie, but MM should stay as Belle

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list