List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The DiMeras

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The DiMeras

Started by sandra77 at 2012/09/15 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 11:22AM, Views: 7861, Replies: 118
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #81   2013/06/12 06:25PM
    Re: The DiMeras
    allmylovingdays

EJ take a page out of the GODFATHER book - start the media checking into Bernardi's past and make sure they are aware he was a dirty COP!!

#82   2013/06/20 08:04PM
    allmylovingdays

I really don't want them to soars the kids but with practically all the teen set talking about leaving it scares me that this will happen, Johnny, Allie, Theo, Ciara and Sydney will all be teenagers by next spring.

#83   2013/06/21 12:22AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I really don't want them to soars the kids but with practically all the teen set talking about leaving it scares me that this will happen, Johnny, Allie, Theo, Ciara and Sydney will all be teenagers by next spring.

Oops, time runs fast on a soapopera

#84   2013/06/21 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I really don't want them to soras the kids but with practically all the teen set talking about leaving it scares me that this will happen, Johnny, Allie, Theo, Ciara and Sydney will all be teenagers by next spring.

Oops, time runs fast on a soapopera

TOO FAST!

#85   2013/07/09 05:31PM
    Rosieroserson

Who is a Dimera now that Steffy is being kicked out?
    EJ, Kristen and John? Samantha'll join them soon I hope.
    And ofcourse the kids Johnny and Sidney. Is there a hidden Dimera out there? Someone I forgot....... and I mean a person still alive.

#86   2013/07/09 06:25PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: Who is a Dimera now that Steffy is being kicked out?
    And ofcourse the kids Johnny and Sidney. Is there a hidden Dimera out there? Someone I forgot....... and I mean a person still alive.

You forgot Chad. SOme of us would love it of they brought over Jacqueline Woods from B&B and made her a DiMera she has the beauty

#87   2013/07/09 08:05PM
    HouseTops

It's almost time to SORAS the kids.....once EJAMI get married, they need more teenage angst....

Samantha, look out!! She's a grandmother already, it can only get better from there.

#88   2013/07/10 02:48AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Who is a Dimera now that Steffy is being kicked out?

You forgot Chad. SOme of us would love it of they brought over Jacqueline Woods from B&B and made her a DiMera she has the beauty

Oops, I didn't mean to do that! Chad is an important Dimera.

#89   2013/07/10 03:12AM
    Rosieroserson

Jacqueline Woods I know nothing about. If she fits in, maybe she could be EJ's cousin? I missed out on a lot of the show in 2009, and I'm not sure if Tony Dimera died or just moved away!?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 03:13AM
    #90   2013/07/10 06:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: Jacqueline Woods I know nothing about. If she fits in, maybe she could be EJ's cousin? I missed out on a lot of the show in 2009, and I'm not sure if Tony Dimera died or just moved away!?

they freaking killed him!! had him fall down a flight of stairs and more or less get STAKED by a piece of wood. Nicole was around he was trying to talk to her because he sort of was getting clued in on the baby switch she watched him suffer hoping that if she took long enough he would die before she called for help.

Jaqueline plays Stefanie on B&B

www.imdb.com/name/nm2480943/

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list