List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The DiMeras

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The DiMeras

Started by sandra77 at 2012/09/15 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 11:22AM, Views: 7483, Replies: 118
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #71   2013/05/30 06:27PM
    Re: The DiMeras
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Where the fudge was everyone today?? And why is Kristen alone and why are all these cows walking in freely into the mansion.

It's spring break, and the cows need grass
    However Kristen needs Brady..... but he left.........

#72   2013/05/31 04:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Stefano got Kristen out of jail but then he disappeared and HELLLLO there wasn't enough CHAD

#73   2013/05/31 04:40PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano got Kristen out of jail but then he disappeared and HELLLLO there wasn't enough CHAD

Not much happened today but we got three generations of Dimera men. Ej looked hot as h@#% . Chad looked great and Stefano man looks so great for his age. The hunky Dimera men can grace my screen everyday. I have to repeat Ej looked so hot today .I almost swooned when he took off his suit jacket.

#74   2013/05/31 05:54PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano got Kristen out of jail but then he disappeared and HELLLLO there wasn't enough CHAD

Not much happened today but we got three generations of Dimera men. Ej looked hot as h@#% . Chad looked great and Stefano man looks so great for his age. The hunky Dimera men can grace my screen everyday. I have to repeat Ej looked so hot today .I almost swooned when he took off his suit jacket.

Just love that they have a handsome Dimera man for every age group. Stefano 50 and up. Ej mid thirties and up. Chad early 20s and lil Johnny bout 7 and up. for

#75   2013/05/31 06:44PM
    sharon n nic...

Love watching all the DiMera men today!

#76   2013/06/01 01:11PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Love watching all the DiMera men today!

they were uhm!

#77   2013/06/02 12:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Love watching all the DiMera men today!

they were uhm!

#78   2013/06/02 10:34PM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:

Just love that they have a handsome Dimera man for every age group. Stefano 50 and up. Ej mid thirties and up. Chad early 20s and lil Johnny bout 7 and up. for

IMO.. It's like grilling a thick, tender, juicy steak , dangling it over my face and allowing me to taste ONE drop of the steak juice.
    Then taking it away, forcing me eat and choke on a cold, cheap, boring slice of bologna.

Comparing 1 set of actors to another.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/02 10:37PM
    #79   2013/06/03 08:19PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:

Zuzu you were on fire today!!!!

IMO.. It's like grilling a thick, tender, juicy steak , dangling it over my face and allowing me to taste ONE drop of the steak juice.
    Then taking it away, forcing me eat and choke on a cold, cheap, boring slice of bologna.

Comparing 1 set of actors to another.

#80   2013/06/11 08:02AM
    allmylovingdays

I love the DYNAMIC DiMera's and can't imagine my soap without them.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list