List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The DiMeras

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The DiMeras

Started by sandra77 at 2012/09/15 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 11:22AM, Views: 8372, Replies: 118
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/05/07 12:08PM
    Re: The DiMeras
    allmylovingdays

Ages ago I wanted Chad to be gay. I loved the idea or Chill.

Now I just need EJ's plan to succeed. Which if Justin didn't see any flaws sounds like it could happen. So excited, sad that EJ can't forgive his dad but totally understand!

#62   2013/05/08 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Stefano seemed a bit on edge when Kristen wanted to go into the secret room and get some of those 'memories' packed away from her ruined wedding to John. FIRST OFF why did they keep them. I like tariro's explanation she gave on the daily updates.

Posted by tariro at Wednesday, May 08 2013 01:51 AM

Posted by allmylovingdays at Tuesday, May 07 2013 07:06 PM

I asked the same thing but my question is why did Stefano keep the boxes for her?? she wasn't around for years and her life was destroyed so why keep these terrible props

Made me think of Miss Havisham in that book "Great expectations" ,hated that book ,read it in English literature at high school. From what I can remember when Miss Havisham got dumped on her wedding day ,she kept everything even the wedding cake and the dress exactly as it had been that day so that she wouldn't forget,forgive and move on like a normal person would . Maybe that's the same thing with Kristen that stuff helps keep her anger alive and prevents her from moving on which is exactly what Stefano- in his own dramatic vengeful way- wants.

but I wish he had torched them now which I am sure he must be thinking the same thing.

#63   2013/05/08 08:28AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano seemed a bit on edge when Kristen wanted to go into the secret room and get some of those 'memories' packed away from her ruined wedding to John. FIRST OFF why did they keep them. I like tariro's explanation she gave on the daily updates.

I asked the same thing but my question is why did Stefano keep the boxes for her?? she wasn't around for years and her life was destroyed so why keep these terrible props

Made me think of Miss Havisham in that book "Great expectations" ,hated that book ,read it in English literature at high school. From what I can remember when Miss Havisham got dumped on her wedding day ,she kept everything even the wedding cake and the dress exactly as it had been that day so that she wouldn't forget,forgive and move on like a normal person would . Maybe that's the same thing with Kristen that stuff helps keep her anger alive and prevents her from moving on which is exactly what Stefano- in his own dramatic vengeful way- wants.

but I wish he had torched them now which I am sure he must be thinking the same thing.

Love the movie version.

Kristen is so very sad.

EJ doesn't need "his father", he has Samantha. He has moved on beautifully.

Chad with ...........yuck!!

Chad with Gabi would be great!!

#64   2013/05/08 12:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Stefano seemed a bit on edge when Kristen wanted to go into the secret room and get some of those 'memories' packed away from her ruined wedding to John. FIRST OFF why did they keep them. I like tariro's explanation she gave on the daily updates.

Love the movie version.

Kristen is so very sad.

EJ doesn't need "his father", he has Samantha. He has moved on beautifully.

Chad with ...........yuck!!

Chad with Gabi would be great!!

Chad and Gabi!!

#65   2013/05/08 01:36PM
    Rosieroserson

I soo hope that Chad will rescue Gabi from LuneNick!

#66   2013/05/09 03:53PM
    allmylovingdays

security sucks -Kristen better tell pops cause this walking in anytime by these fools is getting to be to much.

#67   2013/05/16 06:57AM
    allmylovingdays

THE DiMera's need to put up a guard shack & gate and not let anyone even on the property. I can't believe that Kate came barging in the other day but so glad she outted herself.

#68   2013/05/20 01:38PM
    allmylovingdays

I am waiting for the news to come to us by the great SPD that Jensen even though he plainly admitted today that he beat up the wrong dude --that he was once a DiMera worker/henchman so yeah, of course this is the DiMera's fault just like TROY damn TROY why can't we get him back Erick Fellows is so good looking.
    www.imdb.com/name/nm1795464/

#69   2013/05/21 11:44AM
    allmylovingdays

So I wonder if Stefano will hear about bitter Kate's actions today. He really needs to bring her down a notch.

#70   2013/05/30 05:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Where the fudge was everyone today?? And why is Kristen alone and why are all these cows walking in freely into the mansion.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list