List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The DiMeras

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The DiMeras

Started by sandra77 at 2012/09/15 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 11:22AM, Views: 8051, Replies: 118
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/04/17 07:43AM
    Re: The DiMeras
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: There will be a power play. Because Daddy doesn't have any faith in his children. One may do this to say see I am more powerful then you expected(Kristen). And EJ I feel is still hurting from last year being tossed aside so his is more I didn't need you.

All I can say is kristen is very unstable and needs psych help Ej is still upset able last year and how easy Stefano can dismiss him as a son but not adopted kristen. I want Ej to overpower steffy and make him realize I dont need u I have my Samantha and my children I don't need u. I want Ej to.be like levies u are my father but the mother of my children and my children mean more to me than u know I want Ejami to best steffy at his game let them show him their love is more powerful than anything he cam do. I want Ejami to win and steffy to lose no matter what he tries to do

AGREE. AGREE. AGREE. I worry though how and what will happen when Kristen loses everything. EJ will be in her crossfires because he seems to be have everything she wanted and didn't know she wanted until she will lose it. This is sort of one of the reason I wanted Kristen to fall for Brady and rethink her revenge. But things are building up for her fall....just don't want her to try and take out EJ as well when she is crumbling.

#52   2013/04/27 08:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna: Do the DiMeras have "Henderson"- why is kristen opnig the doors?

LOL-
    Harold is never there- and again she has to open the doors herself!

Stefano dealing with Sy himself personally-hm
    and once again Sami this time had to go answer the door.

Stefano needs to give up some of his control the man can't last forever?

and where is the HECK is Chad DiMera???

#53   2013/04/27 08:45AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

LOL-

I still think Steffy is using Kristen just to get his family back. And get john. But he wants his son Ej more and I think for once Steffy may back off with Ejami so he gets Ej back and will let Sami stay so he can have his grandbabies around. He's getting older and he is gonna need Ej to start taking control over things. Krisyen he knows is unstable and I doubt he would leave her in control.

#54   2013/04/28 10:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

LOL-

I still think Steffy is using Kristen just to get his family back. And get john. But he wants his son Ej more and I think for once Steffy may back off with Ejami so he gets Ej back and will let Sami stay so he can have his grandbabies around. He's getting older and he is gonna need Ej to start taking control over things. Krisyen he knows is unstable and I doubt he would leave her in control.

IF ONLY!! I think Stefano believes he will live forever?

#55   2013/04/30 10:50AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

LOL-

Maybe he will ......... a chilling thought!!!!!
    I wonder how Ej is going to run the Dimera empire?

#56   2013/04/30 06:54PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

LOL-

Maybe he will ......... a chilling thought!!!!!
    I wonder how Ej is going to run the Dimera empire?

Hopefully not so madscientist OTT crazy --ya know what I mean. I think he has seen that those OTT schemes just are too much and he can have it all if he does right by the woman he loves and his children. And makes some wise choices about his family(siblings and father).

Sure today we got another glimpse into how he wants to keep CW on top by taking some files from the flashdrive. I don't resent it or think oh how could he since we all know that Kate not only was trying to do this to madison last year and was ready to string up Sami for this but look at how in November when EJ & Sami were trying to come up with a name for the lipstick --who had one of their proto-TYPES???!! KATE. So all is fair in the cut throat business of BEAUTY.

Stefano today is very cautious over Kristen's plot. He see's how she cares for Brady so he knows that what she has planned isn't totally fullproof. He is trying to talk he down. BUT right now her revenge is her top priority, if anyone he needs to worry about her if and when she goes BSC. I am hoping she doesn't. I am hoping that in the long run her love for Brady will win out.

#57   2013/05/04 11:47AM
    Rosieroserson

I'm hoping for an everlasting Ejami love, and that nothing bad happens to them thru this whole process!!! To be getting Steffy on your back!is no walk in the park!

#58   2013/05/07 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Do you think EJ is clued in that Kristen and Stefano are plotting something in regards to her wedding? or do you think EJ is only thinking what is Stefano planning?

#59   2013/05/07 08:51AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Do you think EJ is clued in that Kristen and Stefano are plotting something in regards to her wedding? or do you think EJ is only thinking what is Stefano planning?

I think Ej feels only Steffy has plans for Brady and Kristen. Eventhough he doesn't like Brady I don't think he would let Or go along with Kristen hurting Brady only cause he's Sami brother. Ej really has no idea what Kristen plan is and I don't want him too. If he does Kristen will make him keep quiet cause he owes her. If he does and Brady gets hurt Sami will not be happy if she finds out Ej knew about it . I hope she tells Ej about that gun and he tells her about the MW files. Ej would than only have one secret but sworn by Will to not tell her. She will understand cause her son ask him too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/07 08:55AM
    #60   2013/05/07 10:21AM
    dx diva

i think that they need to give a dimeria a twist not just any twist i think they need to make Chad Dimeria gay to me that will be icing on the cake.

p.s. not a single dimeria will not see it coming.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/07 10:23AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list