List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The DiMeras

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The DiMeras

Started by sandra77 at 2012/09/15 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 11:22AM, Views: 8021, Replies: 118
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:
    #111   2013/09/27 08:05PM
    Re: The DiMeras
    allmylovingdays

This is more a sibling thought to me. I love their dynamic. We had some awesome scenes with EJ and Chad. EJ didn't want to believe his brother was sick and hiding it from him. What a relief that he found out that it was a DiMera idea/scheme his baby brother was pulling and one that would end up helping him to bring him home to the mansion

Then today with Kristen, she did actually empathize with him over his loss and would have been a sounding board. EJ is still not ready to talk about it though, he is still trying to come to terms with it within himself and it is truly killing him.

#112   2013/10/12 05:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen warned EJ about how life can be a living hell if you try and overthrow the regime. I think she sort of knows already what went down. I can't imagine that the sadist didn't tell her gleefully how he will be moving back in.

I can't wait for whats coming up. I want to know what is EJ going to do next and I dont' mean with his dad. I need to know what's going to occur Sept 30 with Chad.
    Not sure what to make of Stefano again, is he that easily distracted that he honestly didn't think a DiMera party didn't need any guards?????I know he was very pleased to hear Chad's speech

#113   2013/10/15 06:32AM
    allmylovingdays

No matter how powerful you think you are - there's no power that can shield you from heartache.

#114   2014/01/08 08:41PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: No matter how powerful you think you are - there's no power that can shield you from heartache.

Whoa. Damn. I'm quoting myself because it fits

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 08:42PM
    #115   2014/01/09 07:35PM
    june68

They should recast peter blake and make it were he is stefano really son and recast with Ted king ex Tomas oltl.his love interest could be melissa recast with martha bryne ex lily atwt and what if maybe nathan was his son stefano grandson.

#116   2014/01/10 04:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote june68: They should recast peter blake and make it were he is stefano really son and recast with Ted king ex Tomas oltl.his love interest could be melissa recast with martha bryne ex lily atwt and what if maybe nathan was his son stefano grandson.

Do you know the actor Trevor Howard?? He played told/Victor on OLTL. Imfigured there are three great actors I've seen on daytime

#1 James Scott
    #2. Michael. Muhney
    #3 Trevor Howard

Since Kristen's coloring was blonde and since Peter Blake is her biological brother I could see Trevor as Peter

#117   2014/01/14 03:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Jennifer telling Abby to stay away from the DiMeras....

I think it's a little to late for that.

Watch out Stefano!

#118   2014/01/15 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

I say Stefano go ahead -she's had chad, she did his brother so come on she wants a daddy. GO STEFANO!

#119   2014/01/15 11:22AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I say Stefano go ahead -she's had chad, she did his brother so come on she wants a daddy. GO STEFANO!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list