List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The DiMeras

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The DiMeras

Started by sandra77 at 2012/09/15 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 11:22AM, Views: 7862, Replies: 118
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #101   2013/09/07 08:54AM
    Re: The DiMeras
    allmylovingdays

I wish I was more of a just a general audience watcher. Instead when certain people come on I tune out.

I mentioned this because Kristen with Brady I liked in the beginning but now I hate watching them on screen. So I totally missed her mentioning she wanted to check in on EJ about Sami's continuance?

#102   2013/09/08 05:58AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I wish I was more of a just a general audience watcher. Instead when certain people come on I tune out.

I mentioned this because Kristen with Brady I liked in the beginning but now I hate watching them on screen. So I totally missed her mentioning she wanted to check in on EJ about Sami's continuance?

I loved that Kristen was coming back to Days.

But when they paried her with Brady and not John, I was very disapointed with her storyline.

#103   2013/09/17 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

JOHN, OH NO, it was messed up this Kristen/John/Brady thing.

Do you know with the mess that EJ is in right now I wish that the John that EJ & Sami lived with and during the time Stefano was in a coma, I wish that John was still around, maybe he could have helped EJ bring down Stefano for good this time.

I know this too shall pass and I know this is the latest angst for EJ & Sami but oh how my heart aches for them right now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 06:05AM
    #104   2013/09/17 11:59AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: JOHN, OH NO, it was messed up this Kristen/John/Brady thing.

Do you know with the mess that EJ is in right now I wish that the John that EJ & Sami lived with and during the time Stefano was in a coma, I wish that John was still around, maybe he could have helped EJ bring down Stefano for good this time.

I know this too shall pass and I know this is the latest angst for EJ & Sami but oh how my heart aches for them right now.

I loved that John...not this John...

Maybe that John will come, he was hilarious and he knew EJAMI loved each other before they did !!

Kristen...sad. Much better on Y&R.

Bring back That John and let Stefano go to jail.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 12:00PM
    #105   2013/09/17 12:26PM
    stjarna

I don't really see that Chad is exactly lying about his tumor or not... it was between him and his doctor, right?! and he didn't disclose any info about what treatment he is having or not having... and it is still patient-doctor thing between Kayla and him as well as Cameron, and they need to keep it to themselves... as he didn't say anyone that he is ill and not ill- so nobody really knows what's what and it is his own business... why is it such a huuha all of a sudden and Chad is portraited as a lying pig to get a girl????

it's just writers twisting it all as he is a DiMera and he is a cad and Cameron is such an angel!!!

Team Chad!!!!

#106   2013/09/17 12:35PM
    mille

Elvis and Stefano both should go to jail. Have John come back remembering that Elvis was the one who shot him, he couldn't remember when he came out of his coma. Stefano, lol, even though I like this DiMera, he has so many crimes you can pick from. I see it like this, if Stefano needs to go to jail so does Elvis!!

#107   2013/09/17 12:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Elvis and Stefano both should go to jail. Have John come back remembering that Elvis was the one who shot him, he couldn't remember when he came out of his coma. Stefano, lol, even though I like this DiMera, he has so many crimes you can pick from. I see it like this, if Stefano needs to go to jail so does Elvis!!

Well Mille you see EJ agreed with you today he was ready to give up his freedom for Sami. He didn't ask for immunity he was ready to go to jail along with pops.

John after he was brainwashed by Stefano came to the conclusion that EJ shot him and he didn't care he liked the new John. SO DID I, it was the only time I found him entertaining.

#108   2013/09/17 01:31PM
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille: Elvis and Stefano both should go to jail. Have John come back remembering that Elvis was the one who shot him, he couldn't remember when he came out of his coma. Stefano, lol, even though I like this DiMera, he has so many crimes you can pick from. I see it like this, if Stefano needs to go to jail so does Elvis!!

Well Mille you see EJ agreed with you today he was ready to give up his freedom for Sami. He didn't ask for immunity he was ready to go to jail along with pops.

John after he was brainwashed by Stefano came to the conclusion that EJ shot him and he didn't care he liked the new John. SO DID I, it was the only time I found him entertaining.

Well allmylovingdays that's your prerogative! Well I for one could not stand Robo John, and at the end I'm glad the writers brought the real John Black back. Everyone has a fondness for different characters, for me it's always been J/M. Just like you like Elvis and Samantha, I find then very very indifferent. The only time I like Samantha was when she was a baby, I could care less if she went to jail and stayed. As for the Adult Elvis, never found him entertaining, we do have something in common, just like you tune out when certain people are on, I do the same. Peace!

#109   2013/09/17 08:14PM
    allmylovingdays

The definition of indifference is below. I think hate is the word you should use because no one can be indifferent to the DiMeras

in·dif·fer·ence
    inˈdif(ə)rəns/
    noun
    lack of interest, concern, or sympathy.
    "she shrugged, feigning indifference"
    synonyms: lack of concern, unconcern, disinterest, lack of interest, lack of enthusiasm, apathy, nonchalance, insouciance; More
    unimportance.
    "it cannot be regarded as a matter of indifference"
    synonyms: unimportance, insignificance, irrelevance, inconsequentiality More
    Origin

More
    late Middle English (in the sense ‘being neither good nor bad’): from Latin indifferentia , from in- ‘not’ + different- ‘differing, deferring’ (from the verb differre ).

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”
    ― Elie Wiesel

#110   2013/09/24 07:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Kristen warned EJ about how life can be a living hell if you try and overthrow the regime. I think she sort of knows already what went down. I can't imagine that the sadist didn't tell her gleefully how he will be moving back in.

I can't wait for whats coming up. I want to know what is EJ going to do next and I dont' mean with his dad. I need to know what's going to occur Sept 30 with Chad.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list