List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The DiMeras

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The DiMeras

Started by sandra77 at 2012/09/15 10:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/15 11:22AM, Views: 8348, Replies: 118
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/10 07:04AM
    Re: The DiMeras
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Jacqueline Woods I know nothing about. If she fits in, maybe she could be EJ's cousin? I missed out on a lot of the show in 2009, and I'm not sure if Tony Dimera died or just moved away!?

they freaking killed him!! had him fall down a flight of stairs and more or less get STAKED by a piece of wood. Nicole was around he was trying to talk to her because he sort of was getting clued in on the baby switch she watched him suffer hoping that if she took long enough he would die before she called for help.

Jaqueline plays Stefanie on B&B

www.imdb.com/name/nm2480943/

Where did I get the opinion that EJ and Stefano somehow blamed Philip? I thought they blamed him and that was why they attempted to have him killed during EJ and Nicole's wedding?

#92   2013/07/10 07:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Jacqueline Woods I know nothing about. If she fits in, maybe she could be EJ's cousin? I missed out on a lot of the show in 2009, and I'm not sure if Tony Dimera died or just moved away!?

they freaking killed him!! had him fall down a flight of stairs and more or less get STAKED by a piece of wood. Nicole was around he was trying to talk to her because he sort of was getting clued in on the baby switch she watched him suffer hoping that if she took long enough he would die before she called for help.

Jaqueline plays Stefanie on B&B

www.imdb.com/name/nm2480943/

Where did I get the opinion that EJ and Stefano somehow blamed Philip? I thought they blamed him and that was why they attempted to have him killed during EJ and Nicole's wedding?

Philip happened to be there..you know how HTS is the place to be seen and everyone runs into each other --WELL the pier was that place. I think Tony was going to see Philip about the 'formula' that Nick developed -and it was NIKI that ended up wondering into the pier and seeing Tony fall and not calling for help BUT that was after a scene that he mentioned he met Grace's mother and he questioned NIKI at the mansion earlier.

#93   2013/07/10 07:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Stefano and EJ knew that Philip was seen in same area as Tony and that Niki was hiding something they just didn't know it was the baby secret and her wish that TONY would die before telling.

#94   2013/07/22 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

If Chad is going to be sick I need all the DiMera's involved not just Stefano.

#95   2013/08/04 07:50AM
    allmylovingdays

It's killing me that chad and Kristen are almost out the door The show needs more DiMeras. Was Chads comment the other day to Stefano about being the youngest son that we know of foreshadowing

#96   2013/08/04 12:57PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: It's killing me that chad and Kristen are almost out the door The show needs more DiMeras. Was Chads comment the other day to Stefano about being the youngest son that we know of foreshadowing

Set me straight, please. Aren't EJ and Chad the only living genetic children of Stefano's that we know of? I think Kristen and her brother Peter plus even Tony were raised and/or adopted by him. We know that Lexie was his daughter by Celeste. And Cameron was also Celeste's child, making him Lexie's half-brother. But I don't know who his father was--could he have been Stefano's son and therefore Lexie's full brother? Maybe I'm missing someone else?

#97   2013/08/12 06:53AM
    allmylovingdays

fading Cam is only related through Lexi he isn't a DiMera and is just barely linked to them.

two scoops great comment on the DiMeras....

Those DiMeras sure pick their words wisely. Kirsten saying that Brady is the only man she thinks of was like Stefano saying that he didn't send Bernardi to kill Rafe. Both were technically true. But neither answered the real question.

#98   2013/09/04 07:01PM
    allmylovingdays

Magic, Voodo and a Chessboard. That would be the family crest.

#99   2013/09/06 09:28PM
    allmylovingdays

The old man likes to give out backhanded compliments. I wanted EJ, Chad and Kristen to bring him down and just make him realize what a terrible father is he but I don't think it matters anymore, for the DiMera siblings they need to recall the old adage -the best revenge is living a good life,

#100   2013/09/07 04:39AM
    fadingrose

So far as we know, the only genetic Dimeras still living are Stefano, EJ, Chad, and John (Stefano's half brother?). Kristen and her brother Peter were raised or adopted by Stefano, as was Tony (now deceased). Someone correct me if I'm wrong or missed somebody. By the way, Sami can not be a "real" DiMera, except by marriage, like Kate--unless we've missed something about their family trees. Of course, we should never be surprised if these writers come up with some long-lost DiMera! Of course, add Sydney and Johnny to the DiMera family!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 04:42AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list