List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 13970, Replies: 321
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2013/07/20 09:04AM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    ej and sami

I want too see Johnny Sidney and Ali it shame we didn't see them for the summer. Ejami could had taking them to park or beach. We see Daniel and Hope children more than ejami something is wrong. I bet we don't ejami children until the wedding. Ejami could have taking the kids for a road trip.

#272   2013/07/20 12:21PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: I'M GETTING PISSED OFF. I should go find zuzu's thread -the DiMera kids missing from Uncle Father Eric's big day???

WTF!!!

so disappointed.

but then again some crazy lady would probably be all over them pretending to be sister Stephen mary and then chaos would ensue with their mother and father trying to keep her away from their ducklings.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand that reference to "Sister Stephen mary." Please help!

#273   2013/07/20 07:02PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I'M GETTING PISSED OFF. I should go find zuzu's thread -the DiMera kids missing from Uncle Father Eric's big day???

WTF!!!

so disappointed.

but then again some crazy lady would probably be all over them pretending to be sister Stephen mary and then chaos would ensue with their mother and father trying to keep her away from their ducklings.

TPTB need to at least give the fans so sort of an explanation!! This is beyond ridiculous!!!! WTH?!?!?

MR. CORDAY... What's up???? Where are the kids?? Where's the SUMMER S/L's for the kids home from school watching with MOM's. Grandmother's, Nanny's, Sitter's, Dad's, etc... Do you know how many kids are watching?????? They want to see EJ and his kids doing Summer activities just like they do with their Dad.. They DON"T want to see A Priest getting drugged and raped Nor do they want to see a Smart@$$ Drug dealer LYING to his Mommie.. HELLLOOOO!!!!

#274   2013/07/21 04:04AM
    fadingrose

For another opinion on the "kids" topic, see # 27 in the LUCAS and SAMI thread.

#275   2013/07/21 05:04AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose: For another opinion on the "kids" topic, see # 27 in the LUCAS and SAMI thread.

I guess this is going to happen but not in summer. I thought they were on the set in Feb or march. If so that should show soon. Unless they were visiting. I know they were filming for the johnny twins their mom tweeted we are gonna love the scenes. That was last week so air maybe Nov. For sweeps?

#276   2013/07/21 01:32PM
    allmylovingdays

The same time they filmed the Ready for Love commercials and the Jay Leno thing Deidre was displaying photos of Sydney and Johnny with Peggy and herself on her facbook so maybe we didnt' see them last week but we know it is coming up soon. THE nanny/babysiter we met when EJ & Sami were dating around Valentines day she comes back soon too she sent out a tweet of a script and it shows she is on with the kids and guess where Sami is....so that should be this week or next.

#277   2013/07/21 02:10PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: The same time they filmed the Ready for Love commercials and the Jay Leno thing Deidre was displaying photos of Sydney and Johnny with Peggy and herself on her facbook so maybe we didnt' see them last week but we know it is coming up soon. THE nanny/babysiter we met when EJ & Sami were dating around Valentines day she comes back soon too she sent out a tweet of a script and it shows she is on with the kids and guess where Sami is....so that should be this week or next.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol..
    (Just curious. Are the Fans on Twitter also Frustrated with the Lack of EJAMIFAMILY!?)
    I tried to find where they comment/tweet.. But I've forgotten how to find.
    PLEASE don't yell at me amld. hahahaha.. How many times have you told me this??

#278   2013/07/21 02:54PM
    littleguysmom

If this coming week we do get to see Johnny and Sydney I hope we also get to see Ali and Theo they will be going to the same school too. JMO.

#279   2013/07/21 03:09PM
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom: If this coming week we do get to see Johnny and Sydney I hope we also get to see Ali and Theo they will be going to the same school too. JMO.

YES!! I usually name all the kids individually. I want to see Ali, Ciara & Theo as much as Johnny & Sydney. I don't mean to harp, I just REALLY like the kids. Brings a smile to everyone's day..

Always glad to see you post on Message board so I can see LittleguysmomFamily.. haha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/21 03:11PM
    #280   2013/07/22 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: The same time they filmed the Ready for Love commercials and the Jay Leno thing Deidre was displaying photos of Sydney and Johnny with Peggy and herself on her facbook so maybe we didnt' see them last week but we know it is coming up soon. THE nanny/babysiter we met when EJ & Sami were dating around Valentines day she comes back soon too she sent out a tweet of a script and it shows she is on with the kids and guess where Sami is....so that should be this week or next.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol..
    (Just curious. Are the Fans on Twitter also Frustrated with the Lack of EJAMIFAMILY!?)
    I tried to find where they comment/tweet.. But I've forgotten how to find.
    PLEASE don't yell at me amld. hahahaha.. How many times have you told me this??

NO don't worry zuzu. twitter.com and either @nbcdays or @Ali_Sweeney @daysofourlives those are some of the people to follow or read general tweets about Days. That or facebook. BUT there are some like us that want more EJAMIFAMILY time and others that just gush about EJAMI.

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list