List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 15408, Replies: 321
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2013/07/14 11:07AM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I agree zuzu Johnny, Allie, Sydney any of the kids coming home to stop the loud discussion would have been nice.

The kids can be seen on tv shows there isn't anything wrong with a couple having children and sharing family time.

So now we get to see Daniel & Gabi's!! (I know. I know. I'll get corrected that she's also Will's)..

IF IF IF we are experiencing "SORAS",(UGH!!).. I'm going to be p!$$ed, because I LOVE JOHNNY!!! I know he eventually will have to grow up. I'll just have to accept it.

I just can't imagine EJ with anyone but the present Johnny. (I'm still calling him "present" even though I haven't seen him in FOREVER)..

Since I've heard that Sami will answer a tweet, or whatever.. I wish someone would see if she'll respond r/t the kids!!
    . I will keep eye out to see if she post about the kids

Aaron and Griffins mom is on twitter. I've seen tweets to her asking opif the boys will be seen soon

I'm hoping there's no SORAS going on behind the scenes ,can't imagine a different Johnny either .

#252   2013/07/14 11:09AM
    tariro

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61: I love you Sami, but... did you just HAVE to go check on ST. Stupid ?? I'm with EJ on this one. Why the "H$ll" were you in the D@mned room in the first place.
    Maybe. just Maybe you'll stay away now. Stop feeling Fre@kin guilty!!
    Next time you think the word R--- (I can't spell his name again).. GO HOME and either take EJ upstairs or take the kids on an outing..
    Then you won't miss them. Better to feel guilty about R--- than to feel guilty about the kids.
    I still love Sami, but Grow fre@kin UP!!!
    I'm P!ssed because I was going on that outing with you, EJ and those beautiful kids. HAHA
    We'll get to see EJ, Sami & kids soon!!!

from your hands to the writers to the screen!!! please I need some EJAMIFAMILY moments!!!!

You know Rafe spent lots of time with the kids may be more than Sami.
    He woke them up ,fed them ,played with them(not some maid or butler) fixed there lunches and drove them to school,he was a good step dad.
    Plus he tried to guide them in the right places,especially Will.That s ,why they all love him still,that's what Sami was telling Rafe when he was in the coma while she caressed his beautiful face

There are just no words ,no words

#253   2013/07/15 06:06AM
    zuzu61

Quote Friendly88: I just loved the E-johnny scenes on wednesdays
    eppy.Loved EJ making sandwiches and playing with
    Johnny.I would love to see EJ take the kids out
    for Ice Cream.Sami has to work late,she calls EJ
    and reminds him the kids need to eat dinner before
    having deserts.Sami ask EJ to bring some take out
    food home, as she will be hungry.EJ plays with the
    kids, tucks them in bed afterwards,and prepares for
    a Romantic hour with Sami.I would so love to see
    a scene like that.

HELLLOOOOO WRITERS/CORDAY/NBC!!!! Someone with some authority.. Do you hear the fans?!?!?
    Where or where can our Ejami kids be?????

Just keepin' it at the top of our "WISH LIST"..
    We're NOT going to be quiet until we see Johnny, Sydney & Ali!!!

#254   2013/07/15 06:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Friendly88: I just loved the E-johnny scenes on wednesdays
    eppy.Loved EJ making sandwiches and playing with
    Johnny.I would love to see EJ take the kids out
    for Ice Cream.Sami has to work late,she calls EJ
    and reminds him the kids need to eat dinner before
    having deserts.Sami ask EJ to bring some take out
    food home, as she will be hungry.EJ plays with the
    kids, tucks them in bed afterwards,and prepares for
    a Romantic hour with Sami.I would so love to see
    a scene like that.

HELLLOOOOO WRITERS/CORDAY/NBC!!!! Someone with some authority.. Do you hear the fans?!?!?
    Where or where can our Ejami kids be?????

Just keepin' it at the top of our "WISH LIST"..
    We're NOT going to be quiet until we see Johnny, Sydney & Ali!!!

We want EJAMI but we also want EJAMIfamily!

#255   2013/07/15 07:01AM
    fadingrose

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61: I love you Sami, but... did you just HAVE to go check on ST. Stupid ?? I'm with EJ on this one. Why the "H$ll" were you in the D@mned room in the first place.
    Next time you think the word R--- (I can't spell his name again).. GO HOME and either take EJ upstairs or take the kids on an outing..
    Then you won't miss them. Better to feel guilty about R--- than to feel guilty about the kids.
    I'm P!ssed because I was going on that outing with you, EJ and those beautiful kids. HAHA

from your hands to the writers to the screen!!! please I need some EJAMIFAMILY moments!!!!

He woke them up ,fed them ,played with them(not some maid or butler) fixed there lunches and drove them to school,he was a good step dad.
    Plus he tried to guide them in the right places,especially Will.That s ,why they all love him still,that's what Sami was telling Rafe when he was in the coma while she caressed his beautiful face

Good point, Hard Hat. I always felt that Rafe was a "good step dad" and that he genuinely loved those kids and enjoyed spending time with them. Yet many of the Ejami fans refuse to give him any credit for that. INstead, his motives are usually linked to Rafe "trying to STEAL EJ's kids." Whatever else makes anyone consider Rafe a bad guy, be fair in what you accuse him of.... (By the way, Sami doesn't seem to spend quality time with her kids, either. She's surely not otherwise occupied with housework, with all those servants around. )

#256   2013/07/15 07:12AM
    allmylovingdays

My favorite times with the kids -and yeah one of them is Sydney's birthday. I loved how she DEMANDED daddy's presence.

But I liked it when EJ took Johnny to the truck thing day of gabsnonwedding. Johnny & EJ at the old coffee shop having hot chocolate. Johnny, EJ & Sami at the mansion after swimming in the pool.

Sydney and daddy cleaning up after their tea party last summer.

EJ, Johnny and Sydney watching movies -shortly after EJ found out Lexi was dying.

Johnny and Sydney at the pub making cookies and EJ stopping by and him helping and then reading a story.

#257   2013/07/15 07:58AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Good point, Hard Hat. I always felt that Rafe was a "good step dad" and that he genuinely loved those kids and enjoyed spending time with them. Yet many of the Ejami fans refuse to give him any credit for that. INstead, his motives are usually linked to Rafe "trying to STEAL EJ's kids." Whatever else makes anyone consider Rafe a bad guy, be fair in what you accuse him of.... (By the way, Sami doesn't seem to spend quality time with her kids, either. She's surely not otherwise occupied with housework, with all those servants around. )

Rafe wanted to steal Ejs kids before he became step dad only he only married Ssmi to keep from testifiyng she shot Ej. He openly claimed
    Ejs unborn son and he sS going to adopt grace behind ejs back. That was before he became step dad. He wasn't step dad when he claim Nicoles baby. If I'm not mistaken wasn't he unemployed most of his step daddy time .

We barely see Theo. We saw Ciara for a while now she's MIA we never see lil joey but its always Ejami who get condemned for not being with their kids when the other aren't. Doesn't seem fair to judge them and noone else .

Hopefully we will see them soon I know they were filming a few months ago.. I can't wait to see the beautiful ejamifamli

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 08:01AM
    #258   2013/07/15 09:35AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Rafe wanted to steal Ejs kids before he became step dad only he only married Ssmi to keep from testifiyng she shot Ej. He openly claimed
    Ejs unborn son and he sS going to adopt grace behind ejs back. That was before he became step dad. He wasn't step dad when he claim Nicoles baby. If I'm not mistaken wasn't he unemployed most of his step daddy time .

We barely see Theo. We saw Ciara for a while now she's MIA we never see lil joey but its always Ejami who get condemned for not being with their kids when the other aren't. Doesn't seem fair to judge them and noone else .

Hopefully we will see them soon I know they were filming a few months ago.. I can't wait to see the beautiful ejamifamli

I definitely agree with you, that there seems to be a whole lot of absentee parenting on DAYS. Maybe the powers-that-be believe that we fans would much rather see mainly adult scheming and mixed-up relationships. And the writers & Corday are WRONG on that score. We crave some happy scenes, as well. No matter what "family" draws our interest, let us see more parent-child interaction (at least once in a while)

#259   2013/07/15 11:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Is it all soaps. Cause the new revamped AMC and OLTL all the kids are now teenagers

Please Days. We want Johnny, Syndney, Allie to be kids and seen with EJ and Sami

I loved seeing Ciarra today. Now we need all the kids

#260   2013/07/15 01:45PM
    dazgonby

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I have pointed this very thing out in other threads but it is like no one even notices they are constantly doing this!

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list