List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 14819, Replies: 321
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2013/06/20 07:23AM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: I love you Sami, but... did you just HAVE to go check on ST. Stupid ?? I'm with EJ on this one. Why the "H$ll" were you in the D@mned room in the first place.
    Maybe. just Maybe you'll stay away now. Stop feeling Fre@kin guilty!!
    Next time you think the word R--- (I can't spell his name again).. GO HOME and either take EJ upstairs or take the kids on an outing..
    Then you won't miss them. Better to feel guilty about R--- than to feel guilty about the kids.
    I still love Sami, but Grow fre@kin UP!!!
    I'm P!ssed because I was going on that outing with you, EJ and those beautiful kids. HAHA
    We'll get to see EJ, Sami & kids soon!!!

from your hands to the writers to the screen!!! please I need some EJAMIFAMILY moments!!!!

#242   2013/07/02 05:27AM
    allmylovingdays

so the current promo has a bit of spoilers in it for this week -and it shows Chad, Cam, Will & Sonny at that beach that EJ and Sami went to with the kids in 2010. I hope we see the kids too!!!!! with EJAMI!

#243   2013/07/04 08:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Yesterday I watched GH and they had a picnic and there was the little girl with Patrick and her grandma and uncle.

I don't think its asking for too much for a soap to give us moments with the family DURING HOLIDAYS SUCH AS 4th of July!!! I want some picnics and chasing like they did was it Christmas time? was that the last time we saw all kids together and EJ was chasing Johnny with the ball?

#244   2013/07/08 03:40PM
    allmylovingdays

If I don't see my EJAMI baby's soon picketing at the Studios. Who's with ME????!!!!!'

#245   2013/07/08 07:30PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: If I don't see my EJAMI baby's soon picketing at the Studios. Who's with ME????!!!!!'

YES!!! I am definitely with you!!! This is getting ridiculous.. WTH!?!?

#246   2013/07/09 04:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: If I don't see my EJAMI baby's soon picketing at the Studios. Who's with ME????!!!!!'

YES!!! I am definitely with you!!! This is getting ridiculous.. WTH!?!?

BEYOND RIDICULOUS!

#247   2013/07/11 04:21PM
    allmylovingdays

I agree zuzu Johnny, Allie, Sydney any of the kids coming home to stop the loud discussion would have been nice.

The kids can be seen on tv shows there isn't anything wrong with a couple having children and sharing family time.

#248   2013/07/11 08:09PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I agree zuzu Johnny, Allie, Sydney any of the kids coming home to stop the loud discussion would have been nice.

The kids can be seen on tv shows there isn't anything wrong with a couple having children and sharing family time.

So now we get to see Daniel & Gabi's!! (I know. I know. I'll get corrected that she's also Will's)..

IF IF IF we are experiencing "SORAS",(UGH!!).. I'm going to be p!$$ed, because I LOVE JOHNNY!!! I know he eventually will have to grow up. I'll just have to accept it.

I just can't imagine EJ with anyone but the present Johnny. (I'm still calling him "present" even though I haven't seen him in FOREVER)..

Since I've heard that Sami will answer a tweet, or whatever.. I wish someone would see if she'll respond r/t the kids!!

#249   2013/07/14 09:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I agree zuzu Johnny, Allie, Sydney any of the kids coming home to stop the loud discussion would have been nice.

So now we get to see Daniel & Gabi's!! (I know. I know. I'll get corrected that she's also Will's)..

IF IF IF we are experiencing "SORAS",(UGH!!).. I'm going to be p!$$ed, because I LOVE JOHNNY!!! I know he eventually will have to grow up. I'll just have to accept it.

I just can't imagine EJ with anyone but the present Johnny. (I'm still calling him "present" even though I haven't seen him in FOREVER)..

Since I've heard that Sami will answer a tweet, or whatever.. I wish someone would see if she'll respond r/t the kids!!
    . I will keep eye out to see if she post about the kids

Aaron and Griffins mom is on twitter. I've seen tweets to her asking opif the boys will be seen soon

#250   2013/07/14 10:42AM
    Hard hat

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61: I love you Sami, but... did you just HAVE to go check on ST. Stupid ?? I'm with EJ on this one. Why the "H$ll" were you in the D@mned room in the first place.
    Maybe. just Maybe you'll stay away now. Stop feeling Fre@kin guilty!!
    Next time you think the word R--- (I can't spell his name again).. GO HOME and either take EJ upstairs or take the kids on an outing..
    Then you won't miss them. Better to feel guilty about R--- than to feel guilty about the kids.
    I still love Sami, but Grow fre@kin UP!!!
    I'm P!ssed because I was going on that outing with you, EJ and those beautiful kids. HAHA
    We'll get to see EJ, Sami & kids soon!!!

from your hands to the writers to the screen!!! please I need some EJAMIFAMILY moments!!!!

You know Rafe spent lots of time with the kids may be more than Sami.
    He woke them up ,fed them ,played with them(not some maid or butler) fixed there lunches and drove them to school,he was a good step dad.
    Plus he tried to guide them in the right places,especially Will.That s ,why they all love him still,that's what Sami was telling Rafe when he was in the coma while she caressed his beautiful face

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list