List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 14829, Replies: 321
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2013/06/03 11:43AM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I am going to start tweeted today my own blitz of WE NEED EJAMI FAMILY MOMENTS!!

AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!

#232   2013/06/03 08:10PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am going to start tweeted today my own blitz of WE NEED EJAMI FAMILY MOMENTS!!

Unfortunately going by spoilers and SOD. I dont think we will be seeing this or any hot steamy Ejami scenes to heat up our screens this summer. They will be focusing on the younger crowd since schools will be out.

Who knows maybe we will get to see Ej dealing with kids work Sami stupid situation
    (Which I'm gonna hate) his plan for Steffy which Sami may cause to fail. Which I hope doesn't.

I'm ranting but if all this keeps Ejamifamli together and stronger ill be extremely happy.

If they want to focus on the Younger fans, Wouldn't this be perfect for intergrading EJAMIFAMLI with the younger actors??.. I would rather see the younger groups coaching and spending time mentoring the children, rather than giving them ideas with JJ's drug dealing!!
    or an unplanned pregnancy, or kidnapping, etc... Give them something positive. Like mentoring the youth.. Great opportunity for being a good influence and giving us our EJAMIFAMLI FIX at the same time!!!!
    LOL. I'm being selfish.. Just wanting to see the kids.. ha.JMO

Ej could always FORGET to pack their picnic lunch and he could be SLAPPING PBJ sandwiches together in the DeMira Kitchen..

I don't see why they can't ip use EJAMIFSMILY heck the younger crowd now has a baby also what are they going tondo leave it with every grandma grandpa and Tom dick and Harry while they focus on what...JJ' s nonsense. OH PLEASE

#233   2013/06/05 06:40PM
    allmylovingdays

Seeing EJ with his stepgrandbaby girl just really pulled at your heart strings and HE NEEDS ANOTHER BABY with Sami!

#234   2013/06/05 08:22PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Seeing EJ with his stepgrandbaby girl just really pulled at your heart strings and HE NEEDS ANOTHER BABY with Sami!

Yes he does. It seems Sam agrees by the sweet look she gave Ej. It would ve so great if she told Ej she wants another baby by him. This would prove without a doubt how much she loves Ej.

#235   2013/06/06 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Seeing EJ with his stepgrandbaby girl just really pulled at your heart strings and HE NEEDS ANOTHER BABY with Sami!

Yes he does. It seems Sam agrees by the sweet look she gave Ej. It would ve so great if she told Ej she wants another baby by him. This would prove without a doubt how much she loves Ej.
    I so agree!!!!! I know we never get to see our sweet EJAMI babies but gosh he was so happy holding the new born he would be floating floating when he gets to hold their newborn child and I can even see Johnny, Allie and Sydney bouncing all around the hospital room looking on..... I want EJ in from the moment they (triplets still?) are conceived...and imagine all the lovely wonderful love scenes leading up to time to get the wand out to say "we're pregnant"

#236   2013/06/07 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

you know what I want EJ spending time with his kids but I wanted it to be with SAMI too.

#237   2013/06/11 07:58AM
    allmylovingdays

I need EJAMI to spend time with their kids. I hope we see it soon. If its behind bars SO BE IT.

#238   2013/06/19 06:44AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm still waiting for my EJAMIfamily moment. tick tock tick tock DAYS

#239   2013/06/20 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:

I get right now they can't be with their kids. Yesterday when Sami was talking to Eric and she said something about them I OF COURSE was screaming well if you had shouted instead of just shooting you would be HOME with the KIDS & EJ.

#240   2013/06/20 06:33AM
    zuzu61

I love you Sami, but... did you just HAVE to go check on ST. Stupid Rafe?? I'm with EJ on this one. Why the "H$ll" were you in the D@mned room in the first place.
    Maybe. just Maybe you'll stay away now. Stop feeling Fre@kin guilty!!
    Next time you think the word R--- (I can't spell his name again).. GO HOME and either take EJ upstairs or take the kids on an outing..
    Then you won't miss them. Better to feel guilty about R--- than to feel guilty about the kids.
    I still love Sami, but Grow fre@kin UP!!!
    I'm P!ssed because I was going on that outing with you, EJ and those beautiful kids. HAHA
    We'll get to see EJ, Sami & kids soon!!!

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list