List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 14821, Replies: 321
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/05/31 05:29PM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61: Let Eric have a fund raising t-ball game with All the Days actors in the stands laughing & yelling for ALL the kids on Days!!! With EJ and Sami & etc..?? coaching!! EJ & Brady in their baseball shorts and SUNGLASSES, coaching the kids!! FUN!!!

Gabi & Nick could have the baby there in her stroller with her little sunhat on.. Passing her around to Will & Sonny..
    (have to include G&N.. I suppose that's reality now)

this sounds like a cute scene...not everything has to be drama drama drama!!

I would love this. They kept showing the John Kristen game in flashbacks maybe they will do it. It would be do awesome and cute seeing the lil ones trying to play t-ball seeing the famlies having fun together. Ej and Brady in shorts and sunglasses couaching would be so hot

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 05:31PM
    #222   2013/05/31 07:15PM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61: Let Eric have a fund raising t-ball game with All the Days actors in the stands laughing & yelling for ALL the kids on Days!!! With EJ and Sami & etc..?? coaching!! EJ & Brady in their baseball shorts and SUNGLASSES, coaching the kids!! FUN!!!

Gabi & Nick could have the baby there in her stroller with her little sunhat on.. Passing her around to Will & Sonny..
    (have to include G&N.. I suppose that's reality now)

this sounds like a cute scene...not everything has to be drama drama drama!!

I would love this. They kept showing the John Kristen game in flashbacks maybe they will do it. It would be do awesome and cute seeing the lil ones trying to play t-ball seeing the famlies having fun together. Ej and Brady in shorts and sunglasses couaching would be so hot

I just want EVERYONE to get really excited and the posting in "Daily Updates" go up, BEFORE "whatshisname" comes out of his coma.. So TPTB will KNOW KNOW KNOW the fans are all excited because we LOVE days NOT because we are mesmerized with their FAV!!! Maybe it wouldn't make any difference ?!?
    But I wish we'd show our excitement about the show NOW.. Not when he returns..
    I guess it's hard to do when there's not that much to talk about or get excited about..
    Today was WONDERFUL seeing the 4 Gorgeous DeMira men.. (well ..Wish Little Hohnny would be there.
    I would LOOOVE to see a Family Photo of The 4 of them..

I don't get it.. They have the potential of making DAYS exciting & fun, but still the suspense and romance.. If we can see the potential s/l's, WHY can't the writer's??!?? I sure wish they'd try.. Seems they are only focused on pushing their favs to stardom.. ????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 07:22PM
    #223   2013/05/31 07:21PM
    zuzu61

OMGoodness!! sorry! I didn't mean to go on and ON.. haha

** meant Johnny, NOT Hohnny. haha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 07:27PM
    #224   2013/05/31 07:32PM
    zuzu61

Quote Friendly88: I just loved the E-johnny scenes on wednesdays
    eppy.Loved EJ making sandwiches and playing with
    Johnny.I would love to see EJ take the kids out
    for Ice Cream.Sami has to work late,she calls EJ
    and reminds him the kids need to eat dinner before
    having deserts.Sami ask EJ to bring some take out
    food home, as she will be hungry.EJ plays with the
    kids, tucks them in bed afterwards,and prepares for
    a Romantic hour with Sami.I would so love to see
    a scene like that.

SO WOULD I!!!! That would be AWESOME!!! That's what I mean.. If we can see it so easily, why can't they???

#225   2013/06/01 07:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Friendly88: I just loved the E-johnny scenes on wednesdays
    eppy.Loved EJ making sandwiches and playing with
    Johnny.I would love to see EJ take the kids out
    for Ice Cream.Sami has to work late,she calls EJ
    and reminds him the kids need to eat dinner before
    having deserts.Sami ask EJ to bring some take out
    food home, as she will be hungry.EJ plays with the
    kids, tucks them in bed afterwards,and prepares for
    a Romantic hour with Sami.I would so love to see
    a scene like that.

SO WOULD I!!!! That would be AWESOME!!! That's what I mean.. If we can see it so easily, why can't they???

You know one of my favorites was when EJ was watching the kids and making peanut butter sandwich. We got to see so much of the kids last summer we need them now with EJAMI.

#226   2013/06/03 05:09AM
    allmylovingdays

I am going to start tweeted today my own blitz of WE NEED EJAMI FAMILY MOMENTS!!

#227   2013/06/03 05:43AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: I am going to start tweeted today my own blitz of WE NEED EJAMI FAMILY MOMENTS!!

Unfortunately going by spoilers and SOD. I dont think we will be seeing this or any hot steamy Ejami scenes to heat up our screens this summer. They will be focusing on the younger crowd since schools will be out.

Who knows maybe we will get to see Ej dealing with kids work Sami stupid situation
    (Which I'm gonna hate) his plan for Steffy which Sami may cause to fail. Which I hope doesn't.

I'm ranting but if all this keeps Ejamifamli together and stronger ill be extremely happy.

#228   2013/06/03 10:00AM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am going to start tweeted today my own blitz of WE NEED EJAMI FAMILY MOMENTS!!

Unfortunately going by spoilers and SOD. I dont think we will be seeing this or any hot steamy Ejami scenes to heat up our screens this summer. They will be focusing on the younger crowd since schools will be out.

Who knows maybe we will get to see Ej dealing with kids work Sami stupid situation
    (Which I'm gonna hate) his plan for Steffy which Sami may cause to fail. Which I hope doesn't.

I'm ranting but if all this keeps Ejamifamli together and stronger ill be extremely happy.

If they want to focus on the Younger fans, Wouldn't this be perfect for intergrading EJAMIFAMLI with the younger actors??.. I would rather see the younger groups coaching and spending time mentoring the children, rather than giving them ideas with JJ's drug dealing!!
    or an unplanned pregnancy, or kidnapping, etc... Give them something positive. Like mentoring the youth.. Great opportunity for being a good influence and giving us our EJAMIFAMLI FIX at the same time!!!!
    LOL. I'm being selfish.. Just wanting to see the kids.. ha.JMO

Ej could always FORGET to pack their picnic lunch and he could be SLAPPING PBJ sandwiches together in the DeMira Kitchen..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 10:03AM
    #229   2013/06/03 10:33AM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ejami2012:

If they want to focus on the Younger fans, Wouldn't this be perfect for intergrading EJAMIFAMLI with the younger actors??.. I would rather see the younger groups coaching and spending time mentoring the children, rather than giving them ideas with JJ's drug dealing!!
    or an unplanned pregnancy, or kidnapping, etc... Give them something positive. Like mentoring the youth.. Great opportunity for being a good influence and giving us our EJAMIFAMLI FIX at the same time!!!!

Ej could always FORGET to pack their picnic lunch and he could be SLAPPING PBJ sandwiches together in the DeMira Kitchen..

I always love ejamifamily scenes.
    Zuzu I wanted to tell you I loved your comments on the Saturday poll... Telling the writers you want to recycle the same storylines and favor certain actors/characters to step down. I loved it!

#230   2013/06/03 11:42AM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ejami2012:

I always love ejamifamily scenes.
    Zuzu I wanted to tell you I loved your comments on the Saturday poll... Telling the writers you want to recycle the same storylines and favor certain actors/characters to step down. I loved it!

lol. Thanks.. I get too opinionated sometimes.. It's just that they have SOOO dang much wasted potential! But.. that's JMO.. My idea of a great show would probably be Bor-ING to other fans.. I want to see the kids!! & NOT teaching them how to deal drugs, lie, cheat, kidnap, slash tires, etc.. lol

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list