List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 13930, Replies: 321
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/05/23 06:46AM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Wilson thread mentions Johnny will be seen today. PLEASE can I have a Johnny, Sydney, Allie and EJAMI scene.

I want this too for so long!!!!

#212   2013/05/23 12:19PM
    allmylovingdays

I am glad we get Johnny at least every once in awhile loved him with daddy today.

#213   2013/05/23 05:17PM
    HouseTops

Johnny gave his daddy quite a greeting today..."hi, daddy"
    These two are so believable

#214   2013/05/23 07:13PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Wilson thread mentions Johnny will be seen today. PLEASE can I have a Johnny, Sydney, Allie and EJAMI scene.

I agree!!! There's as much a connection with EJ and the kids as he and Sami have. EJ and his kids are my favorite part of the show.. You can tell they truly LOVE each other, Off and On screen.. EJ has been awesome this week with everyone!!

I can't understand why the writer's think a happy couple is boring.. I would LOVE to see scenes with them and all their kids together. T-ball, EJ taking Sydney and Ali to dance class & having a tea party with Sydney, riding bikes, etc.. Don't the writer's have families!?! IMO, this would be awesome.. Maybe it's just me wanting to see EJAMI as a happy family

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 07:17PM
    #215   2013/05/23 08:53PM
    ejami2012

I so want a happy Ejamifamli. Ejami and all the kids. We need to start z petition for those Ejami triplets. I so loved Ejami with the twins . I can just imagine them with triplets. It would be so cute them taking care of three babies.

I can picture Sami.going crazy trying to take card of the triplets and Ej comes on by surprise to help her like he did that episode with Johnny
    .Ej wax st the door before Sami called he .knew she needed him to help with johnny. By the way I .just love those twins.you can tell those twins love Js/Ej for real. But we doesn't love him.u

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 09:03PM
    #216   2013/05/23 09:04PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012: I so want a happy Ejamifamli. Ejami and all the kids. We need to start z petition for those Ejami triplets. I so loved Ejami with the twins . I can just imagine them with triplets. It would be so cute them taking care of three babies.

I can picture Sami.going crazy trying to take card of the triplets and Ej comes on by surprise to help her like he did that episode with Johnny
    .Ej wax st the door before Sami called he .knew she needed him to help with johnny. By the way I .just love those twins.you can tell those twins love Js/Ej for real. But who doesn't love him.u

#217   2013/05/25 05:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:

I agree!!! There's as much a connection with EJ and the kids as he and Sami have. EJ and his kids are my favorite part of the show.. You can tell they truly LOVE each other, Off and On screen.. EJ has been awesome this week with everyone!!

I can't understand why the writer's think a happy couple is boring.. I would LOVE to see scenes with them and all their kids together. T-ball, EJ taking Sydney and Ali to dance class & having a tea party with Sydney, riding bikes, etc.. Don't the writer's have families!?! IMO, this would be awesome.. Maybe it's just me wanting to see EJAMI as a happy family

you aren't alone!!!

#218   2013/05/25 12:20PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:

you aren't alone!!!

The fans would burn up the boards with comments if they'd write scenes like this!! IMO.. the ratings would shoot up. Maybe my likes/dislikes for s/l's are different from other fans.. Sure seems to be different than the writer's.. I wish they'd just try it with EJAMI's family. NOT ALL the time, but just sometimes.. Gotta have that suspense thrown in.

#219   2013/05/25 12:27PM
    zuzu61

Let Eric have a fund raising t-ball game with All the Days actors in the stands laughing & yelling for ALL the kids on Days!!! With EJ and Sami & etc..?? coaching!! EJ & Brady in their baseball shorts and SUNGLASSES, coaching the kids!! FUN!!!

Gabi & Nick could have the baby there in her stroller with her little sunhat on.. Passing her around to Will & Sonny..
    (have to include G&N.. I suppose that's reality now)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 12:32PM
    #220   2013/05/31 04:16PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: Let Eric have a fund raising t-ball game with All the Days actors in the stands laughing & yelling for ALL the kids on Days!!! With EJ and Sami & etc..?? coaching!! EJ & Brady in their baseball shorts and SUNGLASSES, coaching the kids!! FUN!!!

Gabi & Nick could have the baby there in her stroller with her little sunhat on.. Passing her around to Will & Sonny..
    (have to include G&N.. I suppose that's reality now)

this sounds like a cute scene...not everything has to be drama drama drama!!

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list