List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 14010, Replies: 321
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2013/05/10 10:36AM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Johnny said Daddy's the best he just doesn't like living in Nonons house.

Thank you amld. You just made me smile. Yes Johnny your daddy is the best.

#202   2013/05/10 11:40AM
    allmylovingdays

The show wasn't as bad as expected. We were really losing it but what do we EJAMI's expect. After being kicked in the gut one to many times.

Now we need to see Sydney with mommy and daddy

#203   2013/05/10 12:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Johnny wants to live in his own house with Mommy and Daddy!

#204   2013/05/11 01:01AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Johnny wants to live in his own house with Mommy and Daddy!

They should buy a new house, but maybe it's too complicated when daddy plans on taking grannie out?!

#205   2013/05/11 05:56AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Johnny wants to live in his own house with Mommy and Daddy!

They should buy a new house, but maybe it's too complicated when daddy plans on taking grannie out?!

Omg that scene when Johnny said he wanted to live with Rafe my heart just broke for Ej I wanted to hug him. He eS so hurt and vulnerable in that scene. Can u act or what. Than johnny brought that smile back we so love. He's the best dad I loooove him. Yrs he wants a home of their own.

#206   2013/05/11 08:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Omg that scene when Johnny said he wanted to live with Rafe my heart just broke for Ej I wanted to hug him. He eS so hurt and vulnerable in that scene. Can u act or what. Than johnny brought that smile back we so love. He's the best dad I loooove him. Yrs he wants a home of their own.
    AND HERE I AM SAYING what you normally say --add a few more EJAMIBABIES to the mix!!!

#207   2013/05/11 08:57AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

AND HERE I AM SAYING what you normally say --add a few more EJAMIBABIES to the mix!!!

Yes I'm loosing my patience waiting for Sami and Ej to be together and finding out their expecting those three Dimera heirs. I so hope the writers do this

#208   2013/05/11 10:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes I'm loosing my patience waiting for Sami and Ej to be together and finding out their expecting those three Dimera heirs. I so hope the writers do this

They've certainly done their fair share of horizontal mambo for it to happen ASAP

#209   2013/05/11 10:19AM
    Rosieroserson

I mean Ejami...... not the writers

#210   2013/05/23 06:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Wilson thread mentions Johnny will be seen today. PLEASE can I have a Johnny, Sydney, Allie and EJAMI scene.

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list