List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 14858, Replies: 321
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/02/10 12:42PM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    sharon n nic...

Quote Fan22: Sharon n Nick are back and Ejami back; I'm so thrilled!

#162   2013/02/10 01:15PM
    Friendly88

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Friendly88:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ may not be Will's father but he loves him like one!

that's for sure!!!

Johnny and EJ always so sweet- together- even when it is them walking away fro pub!!!

hope you are ok sharonnick! miss your comments!

Love how commited EJ is to his son ,hope they bring little Sidney into the picture agsin and we can see some happy family moments with Allie too, EJ was always great with her as a baby! We all miss you sharonnick!

I hope it's the new Sydney! Johnny just tugs at our hearts. And EJ loves that kid so much that he is able to see that he may not like some inanimate objects but he is not out to shred a few things like I would have done. I really do want EJ & Samantha though to set limits. I read this one fanfic where the tool see's the kids at the pub after school and grannieCaroline lets him take them to get icecream but at the same time Samantha & EJ have made plans and EJ is on his way to pick the kids up so they can have a family dinner and this is a catalyst for Samantha to tell granny the dude can't just walk off with Johnny & Allie that he needs to talk to either Samantha or EJ first to make sure it is ok.

Who is the tool Rafe.I can't imagine Caroline letting
    the kids out of her site.I know Caroline trust Rafe.Oh
    boy I would have to see this.

Is this for real does rafe take the kids for ice cream?

SHARON n NICK 4eva

So good to see you back!!

And NO!! regarding the scene with the ice cream. That was fanfiction I read during the summer that came to mind when I was thinking that they need to tell Caroline NOW to not let be that close to these beautiful kids since he doesn't think that highly of them anyway. OK so maybe what he said was a dig and just pure evilness to make Sami feel like crap but - I want him out of their lives -it's just too confusing. I wish, I wonder too that Sami would have said anything to the kids-stupid writing there if anything.

Thursday I wished that when EJ came back with Johnny he was wearing JEANS, it was hard for me to hear Johnny say they were ice skating and there's EJ in a suit

I didn't catch that E-Johnny went Ice Skating.
    I most certainly agree that EJ should have had
    on some Jeans for that activity.I have never heard
    of anyone wearing a suit going Ice Skating.

#163   2013/02/10 01:22PM
    Friendly88

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Friendly88:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ may not be Will's father but he loves him like one!

that's for sure!!!

Johnny and EJ always so sweet- together- even when it is them walking away fro pub!!!

Love how commited EJ is to his son ,hope they bring little Sidney into the picture agsin and we can see some happy family moments with Allie too, EJ was always great with her as a baby! We all miss you sharonnick!

I hope it's the new Sydney! Johnny just tugs at our hearts. And EJ loves that kid so much that he is able to see that he may not like some inanimate objects but he is not out to shred a few things like I would have done. I really do want EJ & Samantha though to set limits. I read this one fanfic where the tool see's the kids at the pub after school and grannieCaroline lets him take them to get icecream but at the same time Samantha & EJ have made plans and EJ is on his way to pick the kids up so they can have a family dinner and this is a catalyst for Samantha to tell granny the dude can't just walk off with Johnny & Allie that he needs to talk to either Samantha or EJ first to make sure it is ok.

SHARON n NICK 4eva

And NO!! regarding the scene with the ice cream. That was fanfiction I read during the summer that came to mind when I was thinking that they need to tell Caroline NOW to not let be that close to these beautiful kids since he doesn't think that highly of them anyway. OK so maybe what he said was a dig and just pure evilness to make Sami feel like crap but - I want him out of their lives -it's just too confusing. I wish, I wonder too that Sami would have said anything to the kids-stupid writing there if anything.

Thursday I wished that when EJ came back with Johnny he was wearing JEANS, it was hard for me to hear Johnny say they were ice skating and there's EJ in a suit

I think Sydney/Johnny should be allowed to still
    have a good relationship with Rafe after all kids
    have feeling too.Besides it will provide for some
    good drama with Ejami.Love when the Villians have
    to pretend they are happy about a situation in front
    of the kids.I don't mean that Rafe needs to be coming
    to the Sami place now.More like when he sees Johnny/Sydney
    out at the Pub.

#164   2013/02/10 01:29PM
    Friendly88

Quote Rosieroserson: Well said, Tariro!
    Sami has tortured E.J many times with 'Rafe being a better father figure'. Now it's payback time with a woman so hot even Sami is blown away!

Do you honestly expect another
    Woman to be in EJ life for any
    period of time with Sami around?
    Sami always wants what she cant
    have.For EJ to have another Woman
    would provide for a little needed
    competition for Sami.

#165   2013/02/10 01:30PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Friendly88:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Friendly88:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna:

that's for sure!!!

SHARON n NICK 4eva

I think Sydney/Johnny should be allowed to still
    have a good relationship with Rafe after all kids
    have feeling too.Besides it will provide for some
    good drama with Ejami.Love when the Villians have
    to pretend they are happy about a situation in front
    of the kids.I don't mean that Rafe needs to be coming
    to the Sami place now.More like when he sees Johnny/Sydney
    out at the Pub.

I think I have had about all I can take of rafe so him still having a relationship with the children is something I really don't want to see.

I understand that the children like rafe.

In time, I wish they would just forget him.

#166   2013/02/10 01:36PM
    Friendly88

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Friendly88:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna:

that's for sure!!!

SHARON n NICK 4eva

I picture it rather hard to Ice Skate in a suit.
    Maybe EJ just sat and watched Johnny and the other
    kids Ice Skate.I Picture EJ having a hard time balancing
    on those skates.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/10 01:38PM
    #167   2013/02/10 01:38PM
    Fan22

First Nicole's obsession with Ejami kids now Rafe; it's crazy!

#168   2013/02/10 01:39PM
    Friendly88

Quote Fan22: First Nicole's obsession with Ejami kids now Rafe; it's crazy!

I cant wait to see Sydney with E-Johnny.
    I have E-johnny pictures on my tumblr blog.

#169   2013/02/10 01:43PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Friendly88:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Well said, Tariro!
    Sami has tortured E.J many times with 'Rafe being a better father figure'. Now it's payback time with a woman so hot even Sami is blown away!

Do you honestly expect another
    Woman to be in EJ life for any
    period of time with Sami around?
    Sami always wants what she cant
    have.For EJ to have another Woman
    would provide for a little needed
    competition for Sami.

Lol, she'll probably scare the h...... Out of them
    Right now when Samantharr has embraced EJ with her body and mind, the only thing I want is for Ejami to be together:-)

#170   2013/02/10 02:02PM
    Friendly88

:) It would be so nice if Sami asked EJ if he
    wanted another child.This time no hiding the
    baby.EJami might have another baby too.EJ has
    some pretty super stuff.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list