List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.

Started by Friendly88 at 2012/09/05 09:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/02 05:46PM, Views: 13943, Replies: 321
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/01/01 05:56AM
    Re: I would love To See EJ spending more Time Kids.
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson: That comes naturally with an Ejami reunion...........but since they're going the Safe way, I guess that Rafe will try to father them again.....claiming E.J's children is after all his favorite activity! Blah.........that's probably why the writers are introducing a new Safe baby? To clean up his image!

I adore the caracter of E.J. He's a surviver, and has learned from most of his mistakes! He UNDERSTANDS

yeah, well... EJ has the two adorable ones!
    If they get a Safe baby, well it just shows they do not know what to do with ! So boring!!!!

what we need is a hot chick in love with EJ and mothering his kids someone so cool the kids adore her and miss her when she is not around(and not Nichole) -Sami would fume at that but since she is always trying to replace her kids father that would be so cool!!

#132   2013/01/01 06:22AM
    Rosieroserson

Well said, Tariro!
    Sami has tortured E.J many times with 'Rafe being a better father figure'. Now it's payback time with a woman so hot even Sami is blown away!

#133   2013/01/01 09:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Well said, Tariro!
    Sami has tortured E.J many times with 'Rafe being a better father figure'. Now it's payback time with a woman so hot even Sami is blown away!

Good post!

I really don't think Sami will have another baby.

#134   2013/01/02 04:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Johnny seeing his Mommy and Daddy kissing made him so happy!

and it made me happy too!

#135   2013/01/02 05:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Johnny seeing his Mommy and Daddy kissing made him so happy!

I loved it too! I watched up to them being at the HTS and then I turned off Days.

Will watch today and then once again no more until maybe I hear there is something worth watching. I do hear that the stupid gabinikwedding is going to be a huge huge ruckas so if I get to see a mess of a weddingGO DOWN in FLAMES -count me in!!

#136   2013/01/02 06:07AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Johnny seeing his Mommy and Daddy kissing made him so happy!

I loved it too! I watched up to them being at the HTS and then I turned off Days.

Will watch today and then once again no more until maybe I hear there is something worth watching. I do hear that the stupid gabinikwedding is going to be a huge huge ruckas so if I get to see a mess of a weddingGO DOWN in FLAMES -count me in!!

Miss you alot AMLDS....

#137   2013/01/02 07:14AM
    stjarna

Johnny is super cute!!!!

He wants them together too.

#138   2013/01/02 06:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

Johnny is super cute!!!!

He wants his family.

#139   2013/01/03 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Johnny is super cute!!!!

He wants his family.
    On get glue we speculated that he was so excited at seeing daddy & mommy kissing that he told his sisters and lulu heard and that's why all of sudden Allie was running a fever! :P Wish our boy had kept that secret to himself but I know how he feels/felt. That kiss was delicious and made us all very happy.

#140   2013/01/04 06:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Johnny is super cute!!!!

He wants his family.
    On get glue we speculated that he was so excited at seeing daddy & mommy kissing that he told his sisters and lulu heard and that's why all of sudden Allie was running a fever! :P Wish our boy had kept that secret to himself but I know how he feels/felt. That kiss was delicious and made us all very happy.

So very happy!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list