List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why bring Nick Fallon back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why bring Nick Fallon back?

Started by fadingrose at 2012/09/05 04:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/17 07:07AM, Views: 2898, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/09/06 11:47AM
    Re: Why bring Nick Fallon back?
    TreeBuild

I read that Nick will be involved with Gabi and somehow to the Will/Sonny story.
    The new writers want to create/add more Hortons.

#12   2012/09/06 10:33PM
    ejami2012

Something has me thinking in Thursday episode Brady said Nick my be more dangerous now. Than they showed Nick something about his expression made me uncomfortable. Than again maybe it was just me

#13   2012/09/06 10:52PM
    blindiedling

I never liked the character, not happy to see him back. JMO.

#14   2012/09/07 03:58AM
    kenerly1

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: There is no need for Nick and there was never a need, for Melanie.

I love Daniel having a daughter and it made extra time for Maggie on the show..I love melanie and hate to see her go..Daniel and Maggie will be devastated.

#15   2012/09/09 01:06PM
    mama rosa

Gabi needs a new man,and it will probably take a week after they meet before she heads for the sack with Nick!!
    They could be the new couple everyone hates!!

#16   2012/09/09 01:22PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote mama rosa: Gabi needs a new man,and it will probably take a week after they meet before she heads for the sack with Nick!!

I've always loved Nick. He's very intelligent, quirky, nerdy, eccentric kinda guy. Before he went bananas he was a good guy and very good to Chelsea. He obsessed over Mel and things got crazy because of the horrible abuse she had to deal with from Trent. Who knows how this is going to turn out and what his personality will be but both Maggie and Julie are putting their faith in him. Some how i just feel the writers will bring him back to where he started....time will tell. However, i'm not sure how his chemistry will be with Gabi but it's exciting to find out.

#17   2012/09/09 01:42PM
    mama rosa

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote mama rosa: Gabi needs a new man,and it will probably take a week after they meet before she heads for the sack with Nick!!

I've always loved Nick. He's very intelligent, quirky, nerdy, eccentric kinda guy. Before he went bananas he was a good guy and very good to Chelsea. He obsessed over Mel and things got crazy because of the horrible abuse she had to deal with from Trent. Who knows how this is going to turn out and what his personality will be but both Maggie and Julie are putting their faith in him. Some how i just feel the writers will bring him back to where he started....time will tell. However, i'm not sure how his chemistry will be with Gabi but it's exciting to find out.

Hi Sunnydaz!

I sure hope they do take him back,to when he was a great guy!...Seems to me that girls were his down fall...maybe a case of to much too fast...And I agree he was a genius!
    Now if only he will use his Brains this time when it comes to girls! LOL
    Maybe Brady could give him a chance at Titan!!
    Or Sami could hire him to model with Gabi...putting Sami back in Rafes good book!...And Chad would hate it!..Drama!!LOL

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/09 01:45PM
    #18   2012/09/09 01:54PM
    ejami2012

i don't know why Nick was broght back. There will be too many younger men and only two younger woman once Mel is gone. Gabi and Abby.

If it is in regard to paternity testing with the twins let's hope Ali is Ej's and Kate had him fix paternity since Lucas wanted Sami so bad.

#19   2012/09/09 01:54PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

Hi Sunnydaz!

I sure hope they do take him back,to when he was a great guy!...Seems to me that girls were his down fall...maybe a case of to much too fast...And I agree he was a genius!
    Now if only he will use his Brains this time when it comes to girls! LOL
    Maybe Brady could give him a chance at Titan!!
    Or Sami could hire him to model with Gabi...putting Sami back in Rafes good book!...And Chad would hate it!..Drama!!LOL

We are definately short on straight young men....T doesn't count i wouldnt want him with anyone.

Gabi could be a good pick and a Will/Gabi/Nick triangle....not that i'm promoting any more triangles, just sayin.

#20   2012/09/09 01:57PM
    daysforever

Very funny, Moma Rosa, and you're probably right!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list