List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why bring Nick Fallon back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why bring Nick Fallon back?

Started by fadingrose at 2012/09/05 04:33AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/17 07:07AM, Views: 2960, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/09/05 04:33AM
    Why bring Nick Fallon back?
    fadingrose

Did anyone like the original Nick/Melanie story? I didn't then and don't want to see any more of it--especially since relatively new viewers may be confused about why he is identified as a beloved member of the Horton clan. Even I, a long-time viewer, don't remember the connection. Who exactly is Jessica (Nick's mom) and who is his "grandmother." There are far more interesting long-gone characters around which ingriquing story lines could be created. So bring back Chloe, Philip, or even Eric!

#2   2012/09/05 07:51AM
    Re: Why bring Nick Fallon back?
    CindyHaskins

I for one am so glad that nick fallon is back on days of our lives and plus the show need a more horton family member.another thing philip and chloe are two character i dont want back on the show and plus the are so played out with no storyline left to be told.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/05 07:53AM
    #3   2012/09/05 08:04AM
    flightygirl

I want Philip back!!!! I could care less about NIck who?

#4   2012/09/05 08:09AM
    margecan

I think Nick is going to have a new storyline since melanie is leaving the show. I am waiting to see what they do with it before I judge since I actually do like the actor and they can do good things with him. Also by the way they are bringing Eric back soon so it will be interesting to see what they do with him.

#5   2012/09/05 12:07PM
    Jen821

Wow! Can you see the sparks between Nick and Melanie in the meeting today? Nick/BB is a wonderful Actor and I'm sorry to see Melanie leaving now when her s/l is picking up again. Nick and Melanie are like fireworks together their acting with each other is just excellent. Great to see!

#6   2012/09/05 02:27PM
    days4ever2

Obviously they brought Nick back to give story for this younger set and he already had a history with Melanie. Sine Mel just went through a huge hostage thing with Andrew, they needed to tie something else into that as well.

#7   2012/09/05 04:32PM
    CindyHaskins

There is no way i want philip back on days of our lives he can stay gone.

#8   2012/09/05 04:44PM
    sharon n nic...

There is no need for Nick and there was never a need, for Melanie.

#9   2012/09/06 06:27AM
    bghwme

I think they can make a compelling storyline with Nick. Nick's mother, Jessica; I believe once suffered from D.I.D or Dissassociative Identity Disorder or "split personality."

This tends to run in the family, and in her case as well as Nick's was brought forth by the use of certain prescription drugs. I believe it also happened to Hope when she was doing prescription drugs. This mental illness can also be brought on by a certain traumatic event in one's life.

There is a story here about 2nd chances, about recovering from addiction, and about addicts and their sponsors...which in this case; I think perhaps BRADY would make a good sponsor for Nick. Brady is more of a leader and his backsliding and being tricked out of recovery has been done too much. Time for him to help someone else with their recovery, and that; in turn; will help him develop as a character.

We could also have a romance between Gabby and Nick.

As for Melanie, I don't see why we have to lose MELANIE as a character just because MOLLY is leaving the show. Why not just hire another pretty red-head to play the part?

#10   2012/09/06 06:51AM
    Jen821

Quote bghwme: I think they can make a compelling storyline with Nick. Nick's mother, Jessica; I believe once suffered from D.I.D or Dissassociative Identity Disorder or "split personality."

This tends to run in the family, and in her case as well as Nick's was brought forth by the use of certain prescription drugs. I believe it also happened to Hope when she was doing prescription drugs. This mental illness can also be brought on by a certain traumatic event in one's life.

There is a story here about 2nd chances, about recovering from addiction, and about addicts and their sponsors...which in this case; I think perhaps BRADY would make a good sponsor for Nick. Brady is more of a leader and his backsliding and being tricked out of recovery has been done too much. Time for him to help someone else with their recovery, and that; in turn; will help him develop as a character.

We could also have a romance between Gabby and Nick.

As for Melanie, I don't see why we have to lose MELANIE as a character just because MOLLY is leaving the show. Why not just hire another pretty red-head to play the part?

Really good idea's with Brady being Nicks sponsor and why not re-cast the part of Melanie just because Molly wants to leave Days when her characters s/l is picking up why do we have to lose another character. Great points!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list