List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 11266, Replies: 261
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/09/08 06:16PM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    HouseTops

The writers are dumbing down Sami with I can't take it. Have to FF his stuff.

#72   2012/09/09 05:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole:
    Quote ejami2012: rafe's big rescue was a joke, sami was fine on her own. i hate rafe's obession with ej's kids, if nicole was having anyone else's baby he wouldnt give her the time of day. if sami wasnt falling for ej again rafe wouldnt be giving her the time of day. ive said this before and will keep saying it rafe's obession with ej is creepy. i hate rafe's sarcasam toward sami. he is a self rightoeus arrogant bore. he lets his badge go to his head all the time. rafe doers not having leading man qualities so plz put him on the backburner. the week after dayster was so great without him until the end.

I agree. Sami was doing fine on her own. The mugger should have been afraid of her. She probably had a gun in her purse. Rafe shows up as always to pretend to be a hero when he almost caused the guy to get away. Like Lucas said, "Sami wants what she can't have." She just wants to prove that she can have him again. It's certainly not love.

It was never love.

#73   2012/09/09 09:39AM
    Bricole

Just curious. Was there ever a No Lumi thread?

#74   2012/09/09 10:47AM
    ejami2012

I hate Safe. I wnated to see tough independent woman running cw going up against kate. i want to see sami working with ej to bring kate and lucas and mw down. doing whatever it takes but if we get safe ..barf.forget it and you know holier than thou will condemn everything sami does as usual. i know i do not and will not be dominated controlled and put dowm by a man all the time so i hate safe

#75   2012/09/09 01:51PM
    janlee

Quote Bricole: Just curious. Was there ever a No Lumi thread?

I don't know but everyone knew Lumi was only temporary.

#76   2012/09/10 01:43PM
    janlee

Rafe makes me sick. He is so boring. Today he was once again an annoying jerk.

#77   2012/09/11 06:33PM
    ejami2012

I cannot belive the writers are going to let Rafe ruin Ejami 's dinner. I really hate him and Safe. plz dont let Rafe be the only one to see Sami dressed up for her dinner with EJ. Stupid Rafe is jealous cause Sami really dressed up for Ej so he talks her out of going. He is an A@# ten times over NO SAFE PLEASE.

#78   2012/09/12 05:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote janlee:
    Quote Bricole: Just curious. Was there ever a No Lumi thread?

I don't know but everyone knew Lumi was only temporary.

Most if not all Lumis turned into safes.

#79   2012/09/12 05:32AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: I hate Safe. I wnated to see tough independent woman running cw going up against kate. i want to see sami working with ej to bring kate and lucas and mw down. doing whatever it takes but if we get safe ..barf.forget it and you know holier than thou will condemn everything sami does as usual. i know i do not and will not be dominated controlled and put dowm by a man all the time so i hate safe

Sami has this need to make her family happy.

Even if it means being controlled and abused my rafe!

#80   2012/09/12 05:20PM
    janlee

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012: I hate Safe. I wnated to see tough independent woman running cw going up against kate. i want to see sami working with ej to bring kate and lucas and mw down. doing whatever it takes but if we get safe ..barf.forget it and you know holier than thou will condemn everything sami does as usual. i know i do not and will not be dominated controlled and put dowm by a man all the time so i hate safe

Sami has this need to make her family happy.

Even if it means being controlled and abused my rafe!

Rafe ruins everything as usual. Jerk.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list