List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12102, Replies: 261
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/09/07 12:30PM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    ejami2012

I hope so cause I would hate turning off my long time soap cause of boring Safe.

#62   2012/09/07 03:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Fan22: what makes the writers think that if safe didn't work the first time it will work now? simple it won't!

Your right!

#63   2012/09/07 03:49PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Fan22: Ejami is coming, we are going to keep the faith! I just can't stomach any safe scenes at all!

I'll wait for EJAMI!

#64   2012/09/07 06:26PM
    janlee

Did you see today's episode? What a jerk Rafe is. I hated having to watch this garbage. Why are they pushing Safe down our throat?

#65   2012/09/07 06:28PM
    Fan22

I only watch when ejami is on!

#66   2012/09/07 06:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote janlee: Did you see today's episode? What a jerk Rafe is. I hated having to watch this garbage. Why are they pushing Safe down our throat?

That has to be the million dollar question!

#67   2012/09/07 08:24PM
    Frances72

Quote Fan22: I only watch when ejami is on!

Same goes for me!

#68   2012/09/08 05:02AM
    sharon n nic...

To the soap gods..............Please no more safe!

#69   2012/09/08 09:02AM
    Bricole

Quote blindiedling: I hate Safe also. But honestly I'm sick of Sami bouncing from man to man. I have always tried to stay away from women like her, because they might decide to try to go after mine. LOL. But on the serious side, I wouldn't wish Sami or Rafe either one on anyone. Sami used to be one of my favorites, but I don't like this trashy version. But if I watch her, would rather see her with Ej or Lucas. I don't care for GG's acting. I used to watch Another World, and Passions replaced that, I tried for about 6 months to honestly watch that show. IMO it was horrible. The writing the acting, everything was horrible. But what gets my dandruff up more is this guys attitude a while ago about what was an icon of this country. All I can say is jealousy on someone else's popularity. I haven't watched a full show all week. Really haven't missed it. Some of it due to trying to keep up with home life, and another due to my youngest brother, being in the hospital. He is really bad shape. He's in ICU, and not responding to anything. I have been trying to be there for my mother. The only thing I like about when Rafe or Safe is on, it makes a nice bathroom break, and that is exactly what I do, use it as time to do something away from the tv. JMO.

Sorry to hear about your brother Blindie.

#70   2012/09/08 09:11AM
    Bricole

Quote ejami2012: rafe's big rescue was a joke, sami was fine on her own. i hate rafe's obession with ej's kids, if nicole was having anyone else's baby he wouldnt give her the time of day. if sami wasnt falling for ej again rafe wouldnt be giving her the time of day. ive said this before and will keep saying it rafe's obession with ej is creepy. i hate rafe's sarcasam toward sami. he is a self rightoeus arrogant bore. he lets his badge go to his head all the time. rafe doers not having leading man qualities so plz put him on the backburner. the week after dayster was so great without him until the end.

I agree. Sami was doing fine on her own. The mugger should have been afraid of her. She probably had a gun in her purse. Rafe shows up as always to pretend to be a hero when he almost caused the guy to get away. Like Lucas said, "Sami wants what she can't have." She just wants to prove that she can have him again. It's certainly not love.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list