List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12193, Replies: 261
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/08/29 07:31PM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: Before I post I just want to say I love my fellow ejamis, I went on the topic entitled Lucas and expressed my opinion. The response I bgot back was very offensive it seemed personal againat me the poster. So thank you all for respecting my opinion and not disrespecting me personally. I think safe is going to be a closure . I think they are realy boring.

You could report them.

No one should attack you in any way!

Love that your posting with us!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/29 07:32PM
    #32   2012/08/30 07:09AM
    homeisejammi

if DOOL wants to have another Safe vs Ejami triangle again and they want us to use the last few days btwn Rafe and Ej as a guage it will be a joke!!

Ej has been throwing his one liners at Rafe and James delivers them with perfection.

Last week when he told Rafe "your out of your league" and yesterday "step out of my way"- haha!! Rafe just stands there with that look and I laugh!

#33   2012/08/30 11:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote homeisejammi: if DOOL wants to have another Safe vs Ejami triangle again and they want us to use the last few days btwn Rafe and Ej as a guage it will be a joke!!

Ej has been throwing his one liners at Rafe and James delivers them with perfection.

Last week when he told Rafe "your out of your league" and yesterday "step out of my way"- haha!! Rafe just stands there with that look and I laugh!

I do to!

rafe what an ass!

#34   2012/08/30 01:31PM
    janlee

Can you believe Rafe. It's like outta sight outta mind. He was so in love with Carrie now it's Carrie who. What an idiot?

#35   2012/08/30 01:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote janlee: Can you believe Rafe. It's like outta sight outta mind. He was so in love with Carrie now it's Carrie who. What an idiot?

Sami's sister no less... he is just disgusting!

#36   2012/08/31 04:35PM
    janlee

Rafe is an idiot. Give him someone else.

#37   2012/08/31 05:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Let safe just go away far far away!

#38   2012/09/02 02:31AM
    janlee

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Let safe just go away far far away!

To another galaxy. At least Rafe should go there.

#39   2012/09/02 04:57AM
    ejami2012

Rafe knew/knows Sami loves Ej, She was keeping Grace secret because of Stefano. Sami tells Rafe again again Ej is a great father. She left on her own to be wih Ej. At the safehouse she stayed by Ej side in front of Rafe. How much proof does he need that Sami doesnt want Safe. Rafe wants to play daddy to all Ej's kids (why the obession) and is doing so by using Sami. Is Rafe going to become a stalker now with Sami; HE HAS MAJOR ISSUES THAT NEED ADDRESSED

#40   2012/09/02 05:13AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: Rafe knew/knows Sami loves Ej, She was keeping Grace secret because of Stefano. Sami tells Rafe again again Ej is a great father. She left on her own to be wih Ej. At the safehouse she stayed by Ej side in front of Rafe. How much proof does he need that Sami doesnt want Safe. Rafe wants to play daddy to all Ej's kids (why the obession) and is doing so by using Sami. Is Rafe going to become a stalker now with Sami; HE HAS MAJOR ISSUES THAT NEED ADDRESSED

rafe needs to just go away!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list