List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12638, Replies: 261
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #251   2013/01/14 05:19AM
    Re: Anti-Safe thread.
    sharon n nic...

Quote Fan22: It's Monday Ejammers!

Monday.....Monday... Monday...... Monday!

I love Mondays!

#252   2013/01/14 05:30AM
    tariro

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Fan22: It's Monday Ejammers!

Monday.....Monday... Monday...... Monday!

I love Mondays!

I feel exactly the same and thats a first!

#253   2013/01/26 06:12AM
    ejami2012

Yea looks like I won't be coming here for a while. The writers are fin ally listening. Go Ejami

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 06:13AM
    #254   2013/01/26 06:17AM
    lpcb

Quote ejami2012: i did my happy dance when hope interrupted the nauseating safe almost sex,

as soon as sami agreed to try again rafe was ready to hit it again, no discussing the trust issue, no romance no respect.

gullible sami didnt even consider that he still doesnt trust her.

He is so disgusting, he really makes me sick. He just never does anything good, he always has an agenda.

#255   2013/05/23 06:15AM
    ejami2012

I'm over the top we are getting more and more Ejami lovers everyday. I can't beleive hoe many posters are loving Ejami who didn't before. They are finally seeing the magic we lovers have seen all along. Sami can never go back to after being with Ej and loving him. He makes her feel different than ever could. She can't keep from touching him or kidding him she tells him How much she really truly loves him. Safe lacked everything Sami has now and its all she will ever need and want.

#256   2013/05/23 06:28AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012: I'm over the top we are getting more and more Ejami lovers everyday. I can't beleive hoe many posters are loving Ejami who didn't before. They are finally seeing the magic we lovers have seen all along. Sami can never go back to after being with Ej and loving him. He makes her feel different than ever could. She can't keep from touching him or kidding him she tells him How much she really truly loves him. Safe lacked everything Sami has now and its all she will ever need and want.

And it's about time they bury this Safe thing once and for all after this!!!
    Samantha has only truly loved EJ - and that is the truth, the whole truth- and nothing but the truth!

#257   2013/05/24 08:49AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012: I'm over the top we are getting more and more Ejami lovers everyday. I can't beleive hoe many posters are loving Ejami who didn't before. They are finally seeing the magic we lovers have seen all along. Sami can never go back to after being with Ej and loving him. He makes her feel different than ever could. She can't keep from touching him or kidding him she tells him How much she really truly loves him. Safe lacked everything Sami has now and its all she will ever need and want.

And it's about time they bury this Safe thing once and for all after this!!!
    Samantha has only truly loved EJ - and that is the truth, the whole truth- and nothing but the truth!

Truth is good at the moment

#258   2013/06/16 07:21AM
    Rosieroserson

Anyone else but me sick of new threads asking if Sami still loves Rafe????
    Get over it, she's with EJ now and that's where she belongs!

#259   2013/06/16 07:27AM
    ej and sami

Keep Rafe in coma us ejami fans don't miss him at all. Sami loves Ej not boring Rafe.

#260   2013/06/16 09:49AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: Anyone else but me sick of new threads asking if Sami still loves Rafe????
    Get over it, she's with EJ now and that's where she belongs!

I am too. I'm surprised they aren't getting closed. It seems everytime a new Ejami lover posts it seems another Sami loves rafe thread opens.

The I hate Ej or anti Ejami will be brought to the front page again I'm s ure. It doesn't matter we all know Sami loves Ej always has always will. They could never put Safe back together after what Ejami have had. Sami cannot feel like she does with Ej with anyone else same for him. They are the happiest and more loved than they have ever been with anyone else. They could never be apart or with anyone else after truly being together like they are now. It would be unfullfilling and a lie. Their bond connection surpassed any other pairing they had before but now after truly being one that connection bond is even stronger.

Sorry about the long post . Rafe and Sami can never be together again . Our girl Sami has Ej in her blood and everywhere else she's whipped she would not survive if she's not with Ej.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 09:51AM
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list