List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12119, Replies: 261
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #231   2013/01/11 12:42AM
    Re: Anti-Safe thread.
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Fan22: I was so pissed that after Ej declares his love for Samantha she's kissing ! I'm sorry but I don't buy that anyone would choose smirk over sexy azz Ej!

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow , hes and a@#hole, i hate him

You're so right!!!!

#232   2013/01/11 05:15PM
    Cynderdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Fan22: I was so pissed that after Ej declares his love for Samantha she's kissing ! I'm sorry but I don't buy that anyone would choose smirk over sexy azz Ej!

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow , hes and a@#hole, i hate him

You're so right!!!!

Yuck. Will Sami ever see the light, ie EJ, or are we all just wasting our time with this? Is it time to let it go and move on?
    Tptb are really trying to brainwash us into thinking that Safe is meant to be, will they realistically deviate from this message to satisfy Ejami's for any length of time?
    I am not hopeful.
    Sorry to bring any of you down.

#233   2013/01/11 05:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

Yuck. Will Sami ever see the light, ie EJ, or are we all just wasting our time with this? Is it time to let it go and move on?
    Tptb are really trying to brainwash us into thinking that Safe is meant to be, will they realistically deviate from this message to satisfy Ejami's for any length of time?
    I am not hopeful.

Lets just wait and see what the writers have in store for EJAMI!

Keep the faith!

#234   2013/01/11 06:13PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

I am not hopeful.

Keep the faith!

thank you, sharon, you are a good cheer. I was needing your positive energy.

#235   2013/01/11 07:27PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

I am not hopeful.

Keep the faith!

One point.....

Sami and EJ 's love has endured everything and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING!

This meaningless thing called safe will be no different.

I can't wait until Monday to see the fight between Sami and rafe.

If a simple fight can destroy safe how sure was Sami's love for rafe??????

It seems to me that she really wasn't sure of her "choice" after all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/11 07:29PM
    #236   2013/01/11 07:39PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

I am not hopeful.

Keep the faith!

One point.....

Sami and EJ 's love has endured everything and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING!

I hope you are right.
    I cannot endure Safe, it simply ruins the show for me.
    Okay, I'll give it until Monday and then I quit. Spoken like a true addict.

#237   2013/01/12 01:29AM
    stjarna

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

I am not hopeful.

Keep the faith!

One point.....

I can't wait until Monday to see the fight between Sami and rafe. If a simple fight can destroy safe how sure was Sami's love for rafe??????

Yeah- let's see Monday epi-
    Safe in the last week was done so wishy washy- that Samantha picking Rafe was odd. It is odd- there is no ground- no romance- love thing... it just does not hold water... (when you have a bucket full and the water constntly slips out....- )
    If that was to sell us that she is with the man she loves- extremely bad writing... imo- they had to be equally strong in her romancing her- then maybe it would be like smth...several brutal kisses and she is -ok- you love me and you're the one I'll be with- and just overrides the insluts and the belittling... rubbish....plain rubbish.

Samantha was not sure of her choice-hence the tears and sadness...
    And with Safe- altogether bad writing- catering for a fanbase....what else- no love story there!!!!

sharon thanks for the ejami spirit!!!!

#238   2013/01/12 01:31AM
    stjarna

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

You're so right!!!!

I am not hopeful.

Keep the faith!

One point.....

I hope you are right.
    I cannot endure Safe, it simply ruins the show for me.
    Okay, I'll give it until Monday and then I quit. Spoken like a true addict.

#239   2013/01/12 12:20PM
    Fan22

Waiting on Monday's episode! hate Rafe like I hate beets! waiting on Ejami because it's long overdue! I hope the scenes are true Ejami worthy!

#240   2013/01/12 02:55PM
    stjarna

Quote Fan22: Waiting on Monday's episode! hate Rafe like I hate beets! waiting on Ejami because it's long overdue! I hope the scenes are true Ejami worthy!

Monday- Safe blast off!!!

and off for good!

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list