List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12488, Replies: 261
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #221   2013/01/10 12:07PM
    Re: Anti-Safe thread.
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012: the Safe interaction yesterday seeming all lovey dovey was making me want to hurl. Sami rubbing his leg he ackwardly putting her arm around her. He telling her to tell Ej to get lost. She relunctly agreed.
    i hste Safe

It was so odd. Like they were puppets and not someone who is so supposed to be happy to be back together... like- why even do the silly safe thing when it is clearly so laughable...people who were supposed to get back together after obstacles (I am super sarcastic here!!!!) should have some spark...
    It was so lame!!!!Like out of this world lame- as Safe is lame anyway!!!!

It's because of Sami feeling for EJ, it always get in between safe.

My thought exactly, only yoy wrote it for me! LOL
    I am so positive about Ejami!!! Safe cannot bring it down- even if they decided to bring the borigness of them again!!!
    But I guess it is so obvious that Safe is so without!!!!

#222   2013/01/10 12:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: the Safe interaction yesterday seeming all lovey dovey was making me want to hurl. Sami rubbing his leg he ackwardly putting her arm around her. He telling her to tell Ej to get lost. She relunctly agreed.
    i hste Safe

Sami just was not herself with rafe.

and rafe only cared about Sami telling EJ that they were back. Just to put it in his face that he won the "girl". That's all rafe cares about.

#223   2013/01/10 12:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    i hste Safe

It was so odd. Like they were puppets and not someone who is so supposed to be happy to be back together... like- why even do the silly safe thing when it is clearly so laughable...people who were supposed to get back together after obstacles (I am super sarcastic here!!!!) should have some spark...
    It was so lame!!!!Like out of this world lame- as Safe is lame anyway!!!!

It's because of Sami feeling for EJ, it always get in between safe.

My thought exactly, only yoy wrote it for me! LOL
    I am so positive about Ejami!!! Safe cannot bring it down- even if they decided to bring the borigness of them again!!!
    But I guess it is so obvious that Safe is so without!!!!

The writers have to make the safe's happy. So it looks like she picks rafe but we all know she could never stay away from EJ.

She will never love rafe the way she should, because of EJ.

#224   2013/01/10 01:30PM
    Jen821

What is fair about this, Ej declares his love to Sami tells her he not only loves her but is in love with her and what do we get Sami kissing the tool/Rafe! Seriously! Makes me want to scream! yuck!

#225   2013/01/10 03:21PM
    Fan22

I was so pissed that after Ej declares his love for Samantha she's kissing ! I'm sorry but I don't buy that anyone would choose smirk over sexy azz Ej!

#226   2013/01/10 03:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Fan22: I was so pissed that after Ej declares his love for Samantha she's kissing ! I'm sorry but I don't buy that anyone would choose smirk over sexy azz Ej!

Nobody does......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 03:55PM
    #227   2013/01/10 04:43PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Fan22: I was so pissed that after Ej declares his love for Samantha she's kissing ! I'm sorry but I don't buy that anyone would choose smirk over sexy azz Ej!

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

#228   2013/01/10 06:31PM
    ejami2012

Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow , hes and a@#hole, i hate him

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 06:38PM
    #229   2013/01/10 06:39PM
    HouseTops

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow . all rafe wants is safe sex and getting one over on Ej.

I like your views, however, these writers, IMO, are not writing a love story for EJAMI. I feel that they are having her in love with fight with and then run to EJ. Let Sami and EJ move on.

#230   2013/01/10 07:03PM
    ejami2012

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Nobody does......

Not for a minute

After today ending, its for sure Rafe only wants Sami for sex and to let Ej know he got the girl in more ways than one. They decide to be together a few hours ago and hes already to hit the heets hes nothing but a dog, ej was so nervouss he admitted he took over CW to get close to Sami her poured his heart out to her, he was so sweet so caring he made her cry. that man can melt my heart, he didnt flirt with her he didnt want to jump in bed . than he apologize for saying he was in love with her so soon. than Rafe comes over all about sex (yes im repeating this cause that is all it is) no romance, not taking it slow . all rafe wants is safe sex and getting one over on Ej.

I like your views, however, these writers, IMO, are not writing a love story for EJAMI. I feel that they are having her in love with fight with and then run to EJ. Let Sami and EJ move on.

yea i think you are right, ej is not her first choice and that p@$$es me off. Now after the blow up at the wedding I want to sami really sit down and think and realize Rafe was a mistake and not whom she really loves wants and needs and Ej is. If she goes againstt her friends/famliy and wants a life with Ej than I'll be extremely happy and not disappointed.

I hope Rafe finally realizes this and moves on. Right now I'm hating everything about Rafe and gag me Safe

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list