List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12204, Replies: 261
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/01/09 07:57AM
    Re: Anti-Safe thread.
    tariro

Quote Rosieroserson: I just want this nightmare of a 'Safe closure' to be over with! Like I've mentioned numerous times, we were told after the Daysaster that Safe needed closure!!! Well, it's been going on now for four months and I'm sick of it!!!!! I hope Roofus and Gack hit the road ASAP!!!

the whole family needs to get lost both Gabi and Rafe just irritate the hell out of me!

#212   2013/01/09 09:20AM
    Rosieroserson

They're totally annoying the h... out of us!
    I hope we can look forward to seeing a long wanted Ejami reunion, but I have some doubts! Sami always seems to forgive and forget when it comes to Rafe, and let's face it! The writers are pro Safe! So when Gabill eventually have their baby, what if grandma Sami runs to uncle Rafe???!!

#213   2013/01/09 09:34AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson: They're totally annoying the h... out of us!
    I hope we can look forward to seeing a long wanted Ejami reunion, but I have some doubts! Sami always seems to forgive and forget when it comes to Rafe, and let's face it! The writers are pro Safe! So when Gabill eventually have their baby, what if grandma Sami runs to uncle Rafe???!!

Samantha, unfortunately gets like a headless chicken (gross- but true)-
    Well - it is said that Rafe is moving on- and I sincerely think it is that way- cos if they put her again in the position of going back and forth- it is going to be so boring- that they will lose viewers imo. Safe is a wash out-
    it already looks silly this week her deciding to sort of be with him- after they had the romantic Ejami kiss in front of the pub- then the romantic dinner... and you telling me one brutal kiss persuades her that rafe is the guy... and the woman just forgets the insult and belittling and he is ok.......lame!!!!
    Even some Safes are fed up- cos Safe has no real passion- whereeas Ejami is bursting with it!

Safe is really lame!

#214   2013/01/09 09:48AM
    Rosieroserson

I totally agree, Stjarna!
    I just hated the way the new writers 'broke up' Ejami after the Daysaster, and I'm not really trusting them yet!!! Let's see and hope that they'll get it right this time:-)

#215   2013/01/09 08:47PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Rosieroserson: I totally agree, Stjarna!
    I just hated the way the new writers 'broke up' Ejami after the Daysaster, and I'm not really trusting them yet!!! Let's see and hope that they'll get it right this time:-)

I didn't trust them then, and I don't trust them now.
    After all this time it should seem clear that Rafe and Sami don't work, don't have chemistry and are just plain boring together and yet, here we still are...

I've almost lost hope, but am thankful for fast-forward.
    I can't even look at Rafe, seriously, when will it stop?

#216   2013/01/10 08:49AM
    ejami2012

the Safe interaction yesterday seeming all lovey dovey was making me want to hurl. Sami rubbing his leg he ackwardly putting her arm around her. He telling her to tell Ej to get lost. She relunctly agreed.
    i hste Safe

#217   2013/01/10 09:44AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012: the Safe interaction yesterday seeming all lovey dovey was making me want to hurl. Sami rubbing his leg he ackwardly putting her arm around her. He telling her to tell Ej to get lost. She relunctly agreed.
    i hste Safe

It was so odd. Like they were puppets and not someone who is so supposed to be happy to be back together... like- why even do the silly safe thing when it is clearly so laughable...people who were supposed to get back together after obstacles (I am super sarcastic here!!!!) should have some spark...
    It was so lame!!!!Like out of this world lame- as Safe is lame anyway!!!!

#218   2013/01/10 10:10AM
    Jen821

I thought Safe seemed very ackward to me too yesterday! Glad I'm not the only one.

#219   2013/01/10 11:53AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jen821: I thought Safe seemed very ackward to me too yesterday! Glad I'm not the only one.

It just didn't seem like rafe was sure of Sami....

and Sami wasn't so sure of her feeling for rafe....

Jen821, I agree it look very ackward.

#220   2013/01/10 12:02PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012: the Safe interaction yesterday seeming all lovey dovey was making me want to hurl. Sami rubbing his leg he ackwardly putting her arm around her. He telling her to tell Ej to get lost. She relunctly agreed.
    i hste Safe

It was so odd. Like they were puppets and not someone who is so supposed to be happy to be back together... like- why even do the silly safe thing when it is clearly so laughable...people who were supposed to get back together after obstacles (I am super sarcastic here!!!!) should have some spark...
    It was so lame!!!!Like out of this world lame- as Safe is lame anyway!!!!

It's because of Sami feeling for EJ, it always get in between safe.

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list