List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12991, Replies: 261
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/08/25 04:40AM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    Bricole

They want a fanbase war. Lumi vs Ejami didn't work the second time around.Lumi was too rushed without any buildup. Plus many Ejami's prefer Lucas over Rafe. Spoiler alert:....Sami will refer to Lucas as Rafe. Just that name mixup shows that she can't even tell the difference. ....

So, I think the whole Safe thing is being done as closure and EJ will be the guy she wants, whether she chooses him or not.

#12   2012/08/25 04:52AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole: What is "Safe"? Oh, it involved that guy that EJ kept making a fool of. Safe was the biggest joke in daytime history.

Sami made safe the biggest joke when she made love to EJ.

#13   2012/08/26 02:16PM
    sandra77

While I'm a die hard EJAMI, I really hated the way Sami called Lucas Rafe. Sami and Rafe do not have one ounce the story line or history of Lumi. That was a huge slap in the face of Lumi's. When will the writers understand that Safe is NOT in the same league? EJ has always loved Sami and only went to Nicole when he felt that he and Sami were done where rafe fell for her sister and now can't man up and admit it.

NO SAFE EVER AGAIN

#14   2012/08/26 02:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Please no safe this week!

#15   2012/08/26 04:34PM
    HouseTops

No more Safe, too boring and creepy and repetitious.

#16   2012/08/26 07:02PM
    janlee

Do you think they're going to put Rafe with Hope? I was shocked to see that thread.

#17   2012/08/26 09:00PM
    Fan22

I surely hope that Safe is done! It literally hurts my corneas! I will not watched the days if this happen. Ejami is the only reason that I continue to watch, and of course Stefano!

#18   2012/08/27 07:39AM
    sarah23

Quote janlee: Do you think they're going to put Rafe with Hope? I was shocked to see that thread.

NO! Someone delusional may think that Rafe can replace Bo but they obviously need glasses. There is no comparison. Rafe is such a doofus.

#19   2012/08/27 10:11AM
    sharon n nic...

safe..... just go away!!!!

#20   2012/08/27 11:50AM
    ejami2012

I hate Safe. Now that Carrie is gone Rafe has feelings for Sami again. He needs to give it up when it comes to Ejami . as ej told him last week he is out of his league. I so loved that cause he is. Caroline this week nudges Rafe to Sami. That got me mad. Rafe is so jealous of ej it is almost and obession. Ibet when chloe comes back if she is a single mother rafe will be sniffing her tail. he loves those woman with kids

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list