List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12087, Replies: 261
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2012/10/17 10:44PM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    ejami2012

would be funny if sami went to ej on her own, begged him another chance, rafe sees them together and goes after sami and she turns him down and stays with ej. but i want her to tell him she loves ej always has always will. now that is great writing no safe thank goodness

#152   2012/10/17 11:46PM
    kitty_0830

Quote pop_999: From spoilers it seems as thought writers are ruining another opportunity for EJAMI. I want SAFE to be over & done w/ for GOOD. They are boring together. Even Sami's family likes him/them. It's so much more interesting if EJAMI are together. That would truly rock SALEM. The story possibilities would be endless. Even if they're not together forever at least give them a real shot for once. Fans have been waiting 6 long years for this to happen. It might be the only thing that saves this show. I've been watching over 35 years. Time to spice it up. Days needs more grey characters.

We all been ready for this. Rafe and Sami had their chance, it is time for EJAMI.

#153   2012/10/18 08:37AM
    Fan22

No safe-ever!

#154   2012/10/18 10:11AM
    sharon n nic...

I love that rafe is getting his!!!!

#155   2012/10/18 10:42AM
    Bricole

Just want to say Yaaayyy!!!!!!

#156   2012/10/18 10:55AM
    Fan22

Yesterday when ej was going off, Rafe was standing there looking like a pissy possum, literally!

#157   2012/10/18 12:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Sanctimonious Hypocrite......... thats rafe!!!!!

#158   2012/10/19 02:22AM
    stjarna

Love when Sami said to him - "We're done!!!!!!" yay!

The nail in the coffin for Safe was after all - Carrie!Yes!

#159   2012/10/22 07:10AM
    stjarna

Quote janlee: I don't want to see Safe again. They make me sick.

Full Stop.

#160   2012/10/22 08:13AM
    homeisejammi

Quote Bricole: Just want to say Yaaayyy!!!!!!

I second that! Ali did a kick a$$ job dumping !!

Nothing will ever compare to a EJ and Sami fight but at least we the Ejami fans got closure on Safe and she can move on to the real love of her life! I can't wait for her to realize she wants EJ and was only settling for

I just dont have faith the writter can do them justice... they just jerked the Ejami fans around for the last month!! Sometimes,I just wished Ej had just dropped Sami during the Daysaster!

I wonder how awesome the character of Sami Brady could be if she could truely be herself and not having overbearing men tell her how she is not perfect and she needs to change and act more like her sister!!! The fact Rafe told Carrie was the final cut to Sami's core. He was to dumb (well more than normal) to even understand why Sami was mad and tried to justify himself by saying she had done the same thing!!

To bad Rafe didn't know the truth. Tha the only reason Sami kept "grace" from EJ was because she was soo jealous after she pushed EJ into Nicoles arms and saw them on the couch...

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list