List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12603, Replies: 261
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2012/10/15 12:11PM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    Bricole

I bet the ratings will spike when EJ plays the tape for Sami. That will be one Safe moment that I don't want to miss. What do you think Rafe's expression will be 😐 or 😐?

#142   2012/10/15 12:31PM
    OtakuHime

Quote Bricole: I bet the ratings will spike when EJ plays the tape for Sami. That will be one Safe moment that I don't want to miss. What do you think Rafe's expression will be 😐 or 😐?

neither, it will be

#143   2012/10/15 12:55PM
    sharon n nic...

rafe the pig will get what he deserves!

#144   2012/10/16 09:15PM
    ejami2012

I've noticed new posters on this thread. Welcome!!!

geez two days of safe's boring and laughable intimacy is enough, at least it gives me a laugh, they are so clumsy doing this its a big joke. i still cant beleive there are some people that like this crap lol lol lol

#145   2012/10/17 08:53AM
    ejami2012

please let the baby lie end Safe

#146   2012/10/17 09:10AM
    homeisejammi

Quote Bricole: I bet the ratings will spike when EJ plays the tape for Sami. That will be one Safe moment that I don't want to miss. What do you think Rafe's expression will be 😐 or 😐?

After 3 weeks of not watching because of Snore I am so excited to tune and watch Ej take him down!!!

Finally will be pushed off his high horse and people will get to see how bad of a person he really is!!

#147   2012/10/17 09:54AM
    pop_999

From spoilers it seems as thought writers are ruining another opportunity for EJAMI. I want SAFE to be over & done w/ for GOOD. They are boring together. Even Sami's family likes him/them. It's so much more interesting if EJAMI are together. That would truly rock SALEM. The story possibilities would be endless. Even if they're not together forever at least give them a real shot for once. Fans have been waiting 6 long years for this to happen. It might be the only thing that saves this show. I've been watching over 35 years. Time to spice it up. Days needs more grey characters.

#148   2012/10/17 09:59AM
    summerwind.j...

Quote flightygirl: If safe is coming back then I am going to quit watching again.

me too

#149   2012/10/17 10:16AM
    stjarna

Quote pop_999: From spoilers it seems as thought writers are ruining another opportunity for EJAMI. I want SAFE to be over & done w/ for GOOD. They are boring together. Even Sami's family likes him/them. It's so much more interesting if EJAMI are together. That would truly rock SALEM. The story possibilities would be endless. Even if they're not together forever at least give them a real shot for once. Fans have been waiting 6 long years for this to happen. It might be the only thing that saves this show. I've been watching over 35 years. Time to spice it up. Days needs more grey characters.

Read some spoilers too- just a line that Rafe reaches out to Sami- well, ENOUGH OF THOSE TWO TOGETHER!
    can't they find someone else for him- Jen, maybe! bring Carrie back or her dopplegaenger (lol)-
    Go Ejami!
    I don't know if these writers know how to spice up or freshen things up!

#150   2012/10/17 11:29AM
    sharon n nic...

safe....go away!!!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list