List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12598, Replies: 261
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2012/10/10 09:19PM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    ejami2012

well so far this week i have not watch any Safe scenes. i did watch 10/10/2012 cause no safe. 10/11/ safe again ill just tune out again. even kristen coming back and carolines problem and nicole will not make me watch, unless i get ejami together on my screen i refused to watch. i hope gt is happy they are losing me as a viewer.

#132   2012/10/11 12:09PM
    ejami2012

todays safe was just gross, they have reconciled for two days and rafe is ready to hit the sheets, he probably wants ej to see him leave the apartment in the morning. just to rub it in. no matter how many ways thw writers want us to love safe its not working for me and never will, if i wanted boring i would repaint my house and watch it dry or stare at a blank tv screen cause that what it feelsike when safe are on. i was entertainment excitement chemistry that sets your screen on fire i wanna see got acting i wanna see ejami not safe

#133   2012/10/11 01:11PM
    Bryceson

I really wouldn't worry to much about Safe right now. the afe in Safe has already blown it with Sami, and he has no one to blame but himself for this one. Love that the most honest person Sami knows has cheated on her with her sister and lied to her about being the father of the one person she hates the most "Nicole's" child....gotta love that honest rafe

LMAO When Sami finds all this out,it is going to be so much fun to watch

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/11 01:16PM
    #134   2012/10/11 01:20PM
    oraclerogue

I simply hate this couple because they have never worked out the issues that plauged them from day one. How Sami can claim that Rafe is honest when he has lied to cover up her messes over and over again bothers me. They refuse to talk about his past at all. And now they want to put them back together again without dealing with any of why they are not currently together. I don't understand why they can't have Sami being single and focusing on her career and children instead of chasing after every penis in town. I also don't understand how she is so ready to play the dating game with both EJ and Rafe and after one sloppy kiss she forgets the hotness that is EJ? Whatever!

#135   2012/10/11 02:04PM
    ejami2012

I'm still trying to figure out why people like safe, they sre so boring, what makes them so special? i hsvent a clue, tghrey stink ;ike a skunk when they are together, the acting is horrible, rafes nice looking but has no personality kinda like chloe, we need interesting sl and great actors to pull them off, safe will never be able to come any where near the chemistry between ej and sami. they keep you glued to the screen. plz end safe now

#136   2012/10/11 02:18PM
    ejami2012

another reason why i hate safe being together rafe just wants to bed sami, for ej's planned date he told her she looked stunning he planned a beautiful evening no expense spared, all rafe said was he couldnt wait to get her in bed. it as all about sex for rafe. ej was going to give sami the most romantic date she ever had, ej was thinking of sami enjoying herself sex was the farest thing from him mind. whereas rafe is so anxious to bed sami he couldn want to wait for sandwiches. i just hope if they have a sex scene we dont have to see it, i dont wanna hurl

#137   2012/10/13 10:29AM
    ejami2012

i dont think i can stomach anymore safe. does anyone know when this joke will be over

#138   2012/10/13 12:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bryceson: I really wouldn't worry to much about Safe right now. the afe in Safe has already blown it with Sami, and he has no one to blame but himself for this one. Love that the most honest person Sami knows has cheated on her with her sister and lied to her about being the father of the one person she hates the most "Nicole's" child....gotta love that honest rafe

LMAO When Sami finds all this out,it is going to be so much fun to watch

I'll be right in front of my TV and I will enjoy every second of it!!!

#139   2012/10/13 12:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: i dont think i can stomach anymore safe. does anyone know when this joke will be over

I hope very soon!

#140   2012/10/15 09:42AM
    ejami2012

thank goodness ive been spared no nauseating safe sex today

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list