List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti-Safe thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Safe thread.

Started by janlee at 2012/08/24 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:39PM, Views: 12838, Replies: 261
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/09/13 08:12PM
    Re: No Safe please.(haters only)
    ejami2012

The Safe kiss had me lmao. Omg that man cant act or kiss.Even the way Sami reacted had me lmao. so fake and forced

#92   2012/09/13 09:36PM
    blindiedling

Just popped in to say hi to everyone. I still hate Safe. Either put Sami with Ej or Lucas, she doesn't go well with Safe. I haven't watched the show all week. Not because of Safe though, I would use Safe to go to the bathroom, about all the Safe time is worth. I haven't watched because I've been at the hospital most of the week. We know now my brother is dying. We have to make the decision to put him on life support. Which with him on life support, he still will never come out of it, and on life support will be in a lot of pain. And still will be dying. Unless things change, because it is his son's choice legally, we have decided no life support. This has been one of the worst weeks I have spent in my life. Hope all has a nice week-end that is coming up.

#93   2012/09/13 10:03PM
    janlee

Quote blindiedling: Just popped in to say hi to everyone. I still hate Safe. Either put Sami with Ej or Lucas, she doesn't go well with Safe. I haven't watched the show all week. Not because of Safe though, I would use Safe to go to the bathroom, about all the Safe time is worth. I haven't watched because I've been at the hospital most of the week. We know now my brother is dying. We have to make the decision to put him on life support. Which with him on life support, he still will never come out of it, and on life support will be in a lot of pain. And still will be dying. Unless things change, because it is his son's choice legally, we have decided no life support. This has been one of the worst weeks I have spent in my life. Hope all has a nice week-end that is coming up.

I'm so sorry about your brother.

#94   2012/09/14 05:30PM
    janlee

I'm sick of Safe getting all the air time. Ejami belong together. Not her and that loser.

#95   2012/09/14 05:31PM
    HouseTops

Quote janlee: I'm sick of Safe getting all the air time. Ejami belong together. Not her and that loser.

Agree.

#96   2012/09/14 06:17PM
    janlee

Rafe going on and on about Sami today was sickening. This guy needs to get a life. Leave Ejami alone.

#97   2012/09/14 06:23PM
    Fan22

He is a loser! He' s not relevent ! He has no skills! He's a wanna be!

#98   2012/09/15 04:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Why put safe back together,???? when sami will only go back to EJ!

It's gonna happen, because it always does.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/15 04:08PM
    #99   2012/09/16 06:08AM
    summerwind.j...

i don't want to see rafe and sami either they make me sick also and i won't watch it

#100   2012/09/16 06:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote summerwind.janis: i don't want to see rafe and sami either they make me sick also and i won't watch it

Its just a waste of time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/16 06:45AM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list