List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What is going on with the writers for DOOL? It SUCKS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is going on with the writers for DOOL? It SUCKS!

Started by 365daysofmylife at 2012/08/22 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/09 06:48AM, Views: 3806, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/08/29 07:36PM
    Re: What is going on with the writers for DOOL? It SUCKS!
    sharon n nic...

Quote homeisejammi: I was very disappointed with Jacks exit!! I loved the stuff with him and Abby but the fact that Jennifer and Abby had like a 15 min meeting at Grandma Hortons w/ the Family was CRAP!! Matt was on the show off/on forever! He and Jennifer were an original super couple from the 80's and it was sad to see nothing done to remember all of the great Jack and Jen memories.

I loved Rene and when Lexi left we got a week of flashbacks and everything a good soap send off should be.. The new writers dropped the ball this time!! We got a picture in his wallet and couple lil flashbacks.... not good enough for me!!

Good Post and I agree!

#22   2012/08/29 07:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: After today all i can say is wow. great writing for ejami today. they were so cute. i really love these two. lit up my screen again. dool got a gold mine with ejami. so glad ej got to see sami in that blue and white dress.

I loved..... Hi.....Hi........Hi......

#23   2012/08/30 07:00PM
    ejami2012

yes i live hi..hi..hi they both seemed nervous and excited. it was tooo cute and when she was going to go put the flowers in water ej gently toucj her waist and said wait. she stepped so sweetly into his arms.

#24   2012/09/01 01:33AM
    cristobal

i feel like we are getting reacquainted with characters, storyline will come aftr every is better established.

#25   2012/09/01 02:19PM
    ejami2012

next week get safe (so yea the writing is gonna suck)

#26   2012/09/02 02:28AM
    janlee

Quote ejami2012: next week get safe (so yea the writing is gonna suck)

It does suck. Rafe go away.

#27   2012/09/02 05:25AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: yes i live hi..hi..hi they both seemed nervous and excited. it was tooo cute and when she was going to go put the flowers in water ej gently toucj her waist and said wait. she stepped so sweetly into his arms.

Just saying Hi was all EJAMI had to say...

No one but BOPE and EJAMI can bring a simple Hi to brighten up anyone's day!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/02 05:25AM
    #28   2012/09/02 05:44AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012: yes i live hi..hi..hi they both seemed nervous and excited. it was tooo cute and when she was going to go put the flowers in water ej gently toucj her waist and said wait. she stepped so sweetly into his arms.

Just saying Hi was all EJAMI had to say...

No one but BOPE and EJAMI can bring a simple Hi to brighten up anyone's day!

It's ALL up to EJAMI now - Bope are nowhere to be found - they hung them out to dry WAY too early! They had so much still in them and could've helped the show in so many ways had they been utlized more than the potted plants they'd become. Shameful waste of talent & chemistry & it appears they're going to be ignored/disrespected in Bo's departure! For DAYS's sake & the sake of the EJAMI fans they could've used Bope's contributions to keep the show alive, so they gotta hope EJAMI can carry it. They've turned the show over to them with some weak backup!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/02 05:49AM
    #29   2012/09/02 06:10AM
    flightygirl

I heard they expect Rafe to carry the show. Huh

#30   2012/09/02 08:30AM
    Jen821

Quote flightygirl: I heard they expect Rafe to carry the show. Huh

Yup, cos they are writing him as the new Bo. Rafe is there to take Bo place on the show! He already has Bo's job at the police station, so I'm sure they think he going to carry the show but Rafe is no Bo so love to see how that works out, not!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list