List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Maxine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxine

Started by SafenSound at 2012/08/18 04:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 11:05AM, Views: 4054, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/18 04:12PM
    Maxine
    SafenSound

I don't know about you guys but it was good to see Nurse Maxine back in action at the hospital and the set as well.

Soaps.com I noticed that Aloma Wright (Nurse Maxine) is not on the cast list, why is that since she's been a recurring character?

Also good to see Dawnn Lewis as Nicole's doctor on Friday's episode. Does anyone know if this is a one time gig? Her work includes "A Different World" and "Hanging with Mr. Cooper"...loved that show!

#2   2012/08/18 04:27PM
    Re: Maxine
    Sunnydaz

Quote SafenSound: I don't know about you guys but it was good to see Nurse Maxine back in action at the hospital and the set as well.

Soaps.com I noticed that Aloma Wright (Nurse Maxine) is not on the cast list, why is that since she's been a recurring character?

Also good to see Dawnn Lewis as Nicole's doctor on Friday's episode. Does anyone know if this is a one time gig? Her work includes "A Different World" and "Hanging with Mr. Cooper"...loved that show!

She's not on the cast list? That's crazy since she's been on and off Days for years. I love Maxine and actually wish she had more airtime other then at the hospital, like at one of the Brady family picnics or holiday parties. Oh that's right Days does doom and gloom better, nevermind.

#3   2012/08/18 04:58PM
    saminrafe

It was nice to see Maxine back on the show. I enjoyed her scenes with Melanie and she can add some comedy to the show, which is so desperately needed. They could pair her with Abe, giving her some family in salem.

#4   2012/08/18 06:33PM
    DOOL1965

Oh I like the idea of Abe and Maxine they are the perfect match because they both are about love and family. Gawd knows DAYS needs a lot more love in there city.

I remember when Rafe and Sami thought they were pregnant and she was a little short with them for coming to her station instead of going to the emergency room, but when she found out they may be pregnant she changed her tune and was very sweet to Sami and Rafe and was so happy for them.

I love Maxine she is my kind of girl a no nonsense girl, she tells it like it is straight to the point!

#5   2012/08/18 06:45PM
    Sunnydaz

Also like the idea of Maxine and Abe because being in the medical field like Lexie she would be very capable in raising Theo who is autistic. I believe Lexie would approve.

Abine

#6   2012/08/18 06:46PM
    magicsteacher

I am so happy to see Maxine back on the show. Love her happy demeanor and spunky attitude. Hope to see more of her in the future.

Welcome back, Maxine!!!

#7   2012/08/18 06:50PM
    mama rosa

Welcome Home Maxine!!

#8   2012/08/18 11:29PM
    allmylovingdays

It was nice to see Maxine but ABE is recently widowed. If anyone needs a woman it would be Roman.

#9   2012/08/19 05:28AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote allmylovingdays: It was nice to see Maxine but ABE is recently widowed. If anyone needs a woman it would be Roman.

True but Maxine and Abe would be cute together. As far as Roman i'd love to see Rafe's mother finally come to Salem and be paired off with Roman.

#10   2012/08/19 05:36AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: It was nice to see Maxine but ABE is recently widowed. If anyone needs a woman it would be Roman.

I agree!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list