List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sammi, EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Sammi, EJ

Started by raggidyann at 2012/08/12 10:43AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/18 08:17AM, Views: 1842, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/12 10:43AM
    Sammi, EJ
    raggidyann

I may be alone in this but I really don't want Sammi and EJ back together. I would like to see her stay with Lucas or even back with Rafe. No woman should be with a man that has done the things to her that EJ has done to Sammi. After he kidnapped his own daughter and let everyone think that she had died should have been enough to turn Sammi against him forever. I do like EJ just not with Sammi.

Please use existing threads on this topic instead of opening a new one.
    Addy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/18 09:38AM
    #2   2012/08/12 11:06AM
    Re: Sammi, EJ
    Sunnydaz

Quote raggidyann: I may be alone in this but I really don't want Sammi and EJ back together. I would like to see her stay with Lucas or even back with Rafe. No woman should be with a man that has done the things to her that EJ has done to Sammi. After he kidnapped his own daughter and let everyone think that she had died should have been enough to turn Sammi against him forever. I do like EJ just not with Sammi.

There is a thread for this it's called NO EJAMI

#3   2012/08/12 12:05PM
    Str8tButEqual

I’m pretty much indifferent to who Sami hooks up with. Thank you writers for making me not care.

#4   2012/08/12 12:34PM
    DaysLover09

Quote raggidyann: I may be alone in this but I really don't want Sammi and EJ back together. I would like to see her stay with Lucas or even back with Rafe. No woman should be with a man that has done the things to her that EJ has done to Sammi. After he kidnapped his own daughter and let everyone think that she had died should have been enough to turn Sammi against him forever. I do like EJ just not with Sammi.

Forgive me for asking this question, but I am a bit confused. You don't like the horrible things that EJ has done to Sami, yet you like EJ? IMO, I despise the character of EJ and disapprove of him with any woman. No woman deserves to be treated badly; just as EJ has done to a list of his so called obsessions.
    Hope you are not offended by my question. I was just curious.
    Looking forward to see you on the NO EJAMI Thread.

#5   2012/08/16 06:01PM
    sandra77

Sami and Ej rock together. They make each other shine. And lets not forget that she has done horrible things to him too and they are learning to move past it so viewers should too. Bad writing can do many things but it can never kill chemistry which is something that Lumi lost years ago and Safe never had.

#6   2012/08/16 07:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sandra77: Sami and Ej rock together. They make each other shine. And lets not forget that she has done horrible things to him too and they are learning to move past it so viewers should too. Bad writing can do many things but it can never kill chemistry which is something that Lumi lost years ago and Safe never had.

Lumi lost it......

safe never ever had it......

I love the way you think.

#7   2012/08/16 07:45PM
    ejami2012

I value and respect everyone's opinion. This is a soap opera and people want to see chemistry and drama. No one can deny the chemistry that ejami has. I'm sure all of us have done one thing or another in our life that we regret.Time heals old wounds. Right now Ejami are leaving the past behind and looking to the fututre. They have forgiven each other and have no secrets between them now so they can more forward. Sami needs a man to love her for who she is. Not lucas he never approved of anything Sami did. He tried to change her to be like Carrie, He always yells at her calls her stupid and reckless but thats Sami's nature. Rafe was a control freak eventhough he helped her when she needed someone but he did not like they way she is. She wanted to be her own woman and herself but he wanted a Carrie clone. The heartfelt compliments Ej gave Sami today almost made me cry. Compliments like this are so new to her she didn't know how to react. Ej loves the real Sami so much it's almost heartbreaking. I know the new writers are doing a great job with them. I have never looked forward to watching days like i am now. (about 35 years). They have did their research on the old Sami for long time viewers. Newer vierers probaly don't know the real Sami that we long time viewers loved feistry, strong, selfish. When she wanted sonething nothing stood in her way she was like an unstoppable train. Rafe and Lucas took that Sami away. Ej has brought that Sami back. I'll give props where props are due and Ej gets the credit for that. Ejami are magic thanks to the excellent acting of and AS/JS. They work so well together and electrify your screen it almost makes you forget this is only a soap opera. Ejami has so many possibilies that they don't need outside interferance to keep their sl hot. I'm really loving theem right not but I have this dreaded feeling that Nicole will cause them problems if she ends up going full term with this baby.(so hoping it's not Ej's. It's been done before. When she realizes Dr. Dan doesn't want her and she knows Rafe doesn't want her and Brady will be mourning Madison, Eric from what i have heard is going to be a priest so she can't have him. She's a needy desperate b$&#h and will go after Ej and using her baby to do so (so hope it's not his) to try and get him away from Sami. I wish she would take a seriuos reality check Ej doesn't want her he wants Sami and always will.

#8   2012/08/16 07:46PM
    sharon n nic...

At one time there was a Lumi......

and it was good..... but not great.

safe was just a waste of our time and it seems it was Sami's also.....

Sammi and EJ = EJAMI Love

#9   2012/08/16 07:49PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: I value and respect everyone's opinion. This is a soap opera and people want to see chemistry and drama. No one can deny the chemistry that ejami has. I'm sure all of us have done one thing or another in our life that we regret.Time heals old wounds. Right now Ejami are leaving the past behind and looking to the fututre. They have forgiven each other and have no secrets between them now so they can more forward. Sami needs a man to love her for who she is. Not lucas he never approved of anything Sami did. He tried to change her to be like Carrie, He always yells at her calls her stupid and reckless but thats Sami's nature. Rafe was a control freak eventhough he helped her when she needed someone but he did not like they way she is. She wanted to be her own woman and herself but he wanted a Carrie clone. The heartfelt compliments Ej gave Sami today almost made me cry. Compliments like this are so new to her she didn't know how to react. Ej loves the real Sami so much it's almost heartbreaking. I know the new writers are doing a great job with them. I have never looked forward to watching days like i am now. (about 35 years). They have did their research on the old Sami for long time viewers. Newer vierers probaly don't know the real Sami that we long time viewers loved feistry, strong, selfish. When she wanted sonething nothing stood in her way she was like an unstoppable train. Rafe and Lucas took that Sami away. Ej has brought that Sami back. I'll give props where props are due and Ej gets the credit for that. Ejami are magic thanks to the excellent acting of and AS/JS. They work so well together and electrify your screen it almost makes you forget this is only a soap opera. Ejami has so many possibilies that they don't need outside interferance to keep their sl hot. I'm really loving theem right not but I have this dreaded feeling that Nicole will cause them problems if she ends up going full term with this baby.(so hoping it's not Ej's. It's been done before. When she realizes Dr. Dan doesn't want her and she knows Rafe doesn't want her and Brady will be mourning Madison, Eric from what i have heard is going to be a priest so she can't have him. She's a needy desperate b$&#h and will go after Ej and using her baby to do so (so hope it's not his) to try and get him away from Sami. I wish she would take a seriuos reality check Ej doesn't want her he wants Sami and always will.

Good post!

#10   2012/08/16 10:03PM
    ejami2012

Thanks, Ejami forever

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list