List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 18760, Replies: 344
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/08/10 05:37AM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    allmylovingdays

anyone who is on twitter we need to send our love out to Alison. I guess she was getting some really ugly tweets yesterday. I need to do that as soon as I am done here saying goodmorning to everone on each of my favorite threads.

#52   2012/08/10 03:32PM
    Str8tButEqual

More to see of them on Monday.

#53   2012/08/10 08:10PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: More to see of them on Monday.

So no Sonny yet? hmmmm....but we did expect this the week or two following. Did Will mention the babies? Johnny, Sydney and Allie along with Ciara and Theo are they ok?

#54   2012/08/11 06:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:

So no Sonny yet? hmmmm....but we did expect this the week or two following. Did Will mention the babies? Johnny, Sydney and Allie along with Ciara and Theo are they ok?

They are at the pub and the kids are all safe upstairs.

#55   2012/08/12 08:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

They are at the pub and the kids are all safe upstairs.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I sit on pins and needles worrying they would hurt the kiddos.

I finally watched the Kristen interview that you mentioned before about what she was seeing on the telepromoter. She seems to have filmed with practically everyone so far.

#56   2012/08/13 01:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Will, Sami and EJ !!! horray

#57   2012/08/13 03:34PM
    flightygirl

Such a cute family. Will Saves the Day!!!

#58   2012/08/13 04:25PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Will, Sami and EJ !!! horray

YESSS!!! and ALL the younger babies... Living in the DeMira Mansion, or a little house with a picket fence.. Anywhere, as long as they're a family.. FINALLY together..
    I am soo hoping Nicole's baby is NOT EJ's. Sami has 2 children by him already.. So why would Nicole's make any difference in their relationship?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/13 04:26PM
    #59   2012/08/13 05:00PM
    ejami2012

I agree with you i wish nicole had no further connection to ej. i wish the baby wasn,t his. she will be the one to interfer with ejami. she will use that baby to get ej away from sami i guarantee it especially when she finds out he's not a dimera. i'm still hoping he is. i hate to admit this but i really don't want her to have ej's baby. it will change her and not for the better she will use that baby for her own personal gain if no man wants her. she will always bebej's second choice baby or not. he'll never love her like sami. she needs a reality check. writers please dont break up ejamfamli

#60   2012/08/13 09:04PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012: I agree with you i wish nicole had no further connection to ej. i wish the baby wasn,t his. she will be the one to interfer with ejami. she will use that baby to get ej away from sami i guarantee it especially when she finds out he's not a dimera. i'm still hoping he is. i hate to admit this but i really don't want her to have ej's baby. it will change her and not for the better she will use that baby for her own personal gain if no man wants her. she will always bebej's second choice baby or not. he'll never love her like sami. she needs a reality check. writers please dont break up ejamfamli

I agree!! heck if they could change the time of Zack & Ciarra's conception they can change this one too!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list