List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 17828, Replies: 344
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/08/05 07:35AM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: Chandler did an interview over on DaytimeRoyalty and he said that he is filming more now with a younger set so he is going to be involved less with James & Alison and more with Chad, Sonny, Gabi. They push an agenda over there so -hmmmm- how to say this nicely - there really isn't any way. You have to read it for yourself. And know the threads and know the admins to understand what I mean.

I am just thankful that Chandler is more level headed and didn't let them try to give any gossip or feed into the topic -Personally I couldn't believe the interviewer even metioned any of that crap. Chandler stated that he has been very vocal about how he feels and he wasn't going to get involved with others views.

I guess will just have to wait and see.....?

I don't like "not" knowing what direction these writers are going with each SL.

Because of what they did to Bo and Hope last time with carly...

and what they did to EJAMI with the shooting and that fool rafe.

#42   2012/08/05 07:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Chandler did an interview over on DaytimeRoyalty and he said that he is filming more now with a younger set so he is going to be involved less with James & Alison and more with Chad, Sonny, Gabi. They push an agenda over there so -hmmmm- how to say this nicely - there really isn't any way. You have to read it for yourself. And know the threads and know the admins to understand what I mean.

Yes I know what you mean about that "last writing team".
    I am just thankful that Chandler is more level headed and didn't let them try to give any gossip or feed into the topic -Personally I couldn't believe the interviewer even metioned any of that crap. Chandler stated that he has been very vocal about how he feels and he wasn't going to get involved with others views.

Thanks for the head up about the CM interview. I like him a lot because he is candid even when he doesn't mean to be. Does it concern you at all that even he considers this "new" writing team going back to the writing team that decided to make Will gay in the first place?? You know what I mean about the last writing team right??

#43   2012/08/05 08:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I guess will just have to wait and see.....?

I don't like "not" knowing what direction these writers are going with each SL.

Because of what they did to Bo and Hope last time with carly...

and what they did to EJAMI with the shooting and that fool rafe.

I know IT IS FRIGHTENING. Ijust have to have hope that NBC & Sony know that EJAMI is it -we all heard what the other writers said that Sony & NBC interfered and told them what to write.

I wasn't following Sony on twitter but I noticed that the people who I do follow retweeted one from Sony that had the EJAMI hastag (that's how twitter trends). SONY put that in their tweet. The whole tweet itself I think wasn't even EJ & Sami related. So you know the EJAMI fans were shouting out YES! I decided after that to follow.

I can't believe we have another week to wait.

#44   2012/08/06 06:38AM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: I would be surprised if he turned into a big tweeter but you would think he would be filming with someone who does tweet.

Hi girls.....

Is James doing a movie?
    WE WISH! He did tweet a picture of him scuba diving or snorkling with a HUGE Whale Shark. So he is out there having the time of his life.

I saw the tweet! James is so cute when it comes to twitter! I think he got a lot of slack from Ali and Laura K because when he joined they were his 2nd tweet. I understand he is a very private person and not the typical actor who post when/where/why/what he is doing something....but come on James throw us a bone! send some pics of you surfing or something with out your shirt!!

#45   2012/08/08 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl: I would be surprised if he turned into a big tweeter but you would think he would be filming with someone who does tweet.

Hi girls.....

Is James doing a movie?
    WE WISH! He did tweet a picture of him scuba diving or snorkling with a HUGE Whale Shark. So he is out there having the time of his life.

I saw the tweet! James is so cute when it comes to twitter! I think he got a lot of slack from Ali and Laura K because when he joined they were his 2nd tweet. I understand he is a very private person and not the typical actor who post when/where/why/what he is doing something....but come on James throw us a bone! send some pics of you surfing or something with out your shirt!!
    I would love to see him surfing! and you know he did send that photo to Ali when they were training that she shared with Bethenney -he did have his shirt off so he sure could share that stuff with us Hopefully soon.

#46   2012/08/08 07:52AM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hi girls.....

Is James doing a movie?

I would love to see him surfing! and you know he did send that photo to Ali when they were training that she shared with Bethenney -he did have his shirt off so he sure could share that stuff with us Hopefully soon.

Ali is one lucky lady! She seems to be happy in her marriage and has a beautiful family and gets to make out with James Scott on a regular basis! Lucky!!

#47   2012/08/09 05:24AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Hi girls.....

Is James doing a movie?

Ali is one lucky lady! She seems to be happy in her marriage and has a beautiful family and gets to make out with James Scott on a regular basis! Lucky!!

You said it all...

#48   2012/08/09 05:40AM
    sharon n nic...

Just waiting for EJAMIFAMILI to be together again!

#49   2012/08/09 06:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Just waiting for EJAMIFAMILI to be together again!

I need to use this in my twitter. we use hashtag #EJAMI but I love the EJAMIFAMILI

#50   2012/08/09 09:48AM
    Bryceson

Loving the EJAMI family

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list