List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 18326, Replies: 344
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/08/02 07:27AM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    allmylovingdays

some tweets have Drake, Chandler & Freddie - and then Eileen and Casey so I have to wonder are they all working against each other and Will now has some insider information I don't want Will working with John!! Maybe that Will is a spy he will run back and tell EJ and Sami what John is doing and Chad could also be finding out what Kristen's doing and will work to from within to get DE away from those trying to take over? Just speculating

#32   2012/08/02 10:59AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: some tweets have Drake, Chandler & Freddie - and then Eileen and Casey so I have to wonder are they all working against each other and Will now has some insider information I don't want Will working with John!! Maybe that Will is a spy he will run back and tell EJ and Sami what John is doing and Chad could also be finding out what Kristen's doing and will work to from within to get DE away from those trying to take over? Just speculating

Nobody's with James Scott??? Nobody?? Maybe he is with Sami. OK. I like that. I'm in my happy place!!!

#33   2012/08/02 11:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays: some tweets have Drake, Chandler & Freddie - and then Eileen and Casey so I have to wonder are they all working against each other and Will now has some insider information I don't want Will working with John!! Maybe that Will is a spy he will run back and tell EJ and Sami what John is doing and Chad could also be finding out what Kristen's doing and will work to from within to get DE away from those trying to take over? Just speculating

Nobody's with James Scott??? Nobody?? Maybe he is with Sami. OK. I like that. I'm in my happy place!!!

You know JAMES he hasn't tweeted a darn thing!! and Alison she has but it's always about her blog. No pictures lately and I think this week and next she is filming that Hallmark movie.

#34   2012/08/02 11:35AM
    flightygirl

I would be surprised if he turned into a big tweeter but you would think he would be filming with someone who does tweet.

#35   2012/08/04 06:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:

Me too!!!

#36   2012/08/04 06:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: I would be surprised if he turned into a big tweeter but you would think he would be filming with someone who does tweet.

Hi girls.....

Is James doing a movie?

#37   2012/08/04 08:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl: I would be surprised if he turned into a big tweeter but you would think he would be filming with someone who does tweet.

Hi girls.....

Is James doing a movie?
    WE WISH! He did tweet a picture of him scuba diving or snorkling with a HUGE Whale Shark. So he is out there having the time of his life.

#38   2012/08/04 08:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Chandler did an interview over on DaytimeRoyalty and he said that he is filming more now with a younger set so he is going to be involved less with James & Alison and more with Chad, Sonny, Gabi. They push an agenda over there so -hmmmm- how to say this nicely - there really isn't any way. You have to read it for yourself. And know the threads and know the admins to understand what I mean.

I am just thankful that Chandler is more level headed and didn't let them try to give any gossip or feed into the topic -Personally I couldn't believe the interviewer even metioned any of that crap. Chandler stated that he has been very vocal about how he feels and he wasn't going to get involved with others views.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/04 08:09AM
    #39   2012/08/04 08:50AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: Chandler did an interview over on DaytimeRoyalty and he said that he is filming more now with a younger set so he is going to be involved less with James & Alison and more with Chad, Sonny, Gabi. They push an agenda over there so -hmmmm- how to say this nicely - there really isn't any way. You have to read it for yourself. And know the threads and know the admins to understand what I mean.

I am just thankful that Chandler is more level headed and didn't let them try to give any gossip or feed into the topic -Personally I couldn't believe the interviewer even metioned any of that crap. Chandler stated that he has been very vocal about how he feels and he wasn't going to get involved with others views.

Thanks for the head up about the CM interview. I like him a lot because he is candid even when he doesn't mean to be. Does it concern you at all that even he considers this "new" writing team going back to the writing team that decided to make Will gay in the first place?? You know what I mean about the last writing team right??

#40   2012/08/05 07:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Hi girls.....

Is James doing a movie?

WE WISH! He did tweet a picture of him scuba diving or snorkling with a HUGE Whale Shark. So he is out there having the time of his life.

Thank you AMLSs.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list